IGNORED

Actual value of Glib, very fine & complete in box?

infaction

Has anyone seen this sell recently? I'm curious about the actual value for a cart in like new condition with box and manual in very fine+ condition. I have the Video Game Collector price guide, but that has never been accurate... (I only use it for a checklist!)

Has anyone seen this sell recently? I'm curious about the actual value for a cart in like new condition with box and manual in very fine+ condition. I have the Video Game Collector price guide, but that has never been accurate... (I only use it for a checklist!)

I bid on the last one I saw on Ebay; did not win by the way, it went for $305.00. Cheers, FB :cool:

I bid on the last one I saw on Ebay; did not win by the way, it went for $305.00. Cheers, FB :cool:

I have seen several sell over the last few months and the $305 was the highest. Zwackery bought one not that long ago for around $200 on ebay

I have seen several sell over the last few months and the $305 was the highest. Zwackery bought one not that long ago for around $200 on ebay

Plus I sold my spare Glib manual to help reduce the overall cost. $200-300 is realistic, although with the way the auction market has been lately, who knows.

Plus I sold my spare Glib manual to help reduce the overall cost. $200-300 is realistic, although with the way the auction market has been lately, who knows.

THe one that sold for $305 only sold a few days/weeks ago so its pretty much the current market value

THe one that sold for $305 only sold a few days/weeks ago so its pretty much the current market value

That's what the last one sold for, true, and the market average of the last sales comes out to $275, but all you need is two determined bidders to jack it up past all reasonable projections. Conversely, something bad could happen economically and loose money dries up or people just forget to bid (or snipe), and then it goes for lower than expected. Hence my estimated range.