IGNORED

HSC Season 7 Game 10: Mr. Do!

i havng my head in shame... 42,100... i will keep trying... some unamed person *coff* *coff* mr s *coff* got me hooked on this game...

sloopy.

p.s. yes my return to the HSC... mrs office machine died (aka sio2pc file store) so didnt have a way to load my A8... seems aspeqt runs well tho...

update: 61,000... when mrs wakes up tomorrow i will get the cable to get the pic off digital cam... (if oyu want it now, let me leave the state of NJ, and YOU can wake her up and tell her what you want the cable for ;')

Edited by sloopy

With top ten places hard to come by why not have a bash at the fastest time chalenge? Now 1 bonus point on offer for a top three place:

fastest scenes 1-3

1st _Fandal_ 0:47 1pt

2nd atariksi 0:52 1pt

3rd MrFish 0:57 1pt

----------------------------------

4th therealbountybob 0:58

5th divya16 1:04

Vote for next game here!

mini table

1st _Fandal_ 1,000,000+ 12pts

2nd therealbountybob 265,850 11pts

3rd MrFish 202,850 10pts

4th atariron82 194,600 9pts

5th divya16 113,500 8pts

6th a8isa1 112,500 7pts

7th shannon 109,050 6pts

8th goochman 99,900 5pts

9th atariksi 95,600 4pts

10th sloopy 61,000 3pts

---- 1pt below this line ----

11th mightymage 53,200

12th spookt 43,900

13th orpheuswaking 38,250

14th bluecat 27,350

15th roadrunner 27,100

16th gwobby 22,900

17th mopchop 13,700

18th travlar 2,750

Any corrections please post :)

I'm making a lot of use of the reset key :D

58 seconds!

How about making the top 3 times get one point and the top 1 get an extra point?

So now you knock me down to 4th you suggest that? ;)

OK bonus point for top three fastest times :)

I guess I have spent too much time getting my timing optimized that I haven't played too many full games so I'm close to 10th right now in the total score.

I guess I have spent too much time getting my timing optimized that I haven't played too many full games so I'm close to 10th right now in the total score.

I thought you'd be making extra effort as Cebus is away/moving, to take that overall 2nd spot ;)

331,850 (no offense to the moderator ;) )

That'll teach me to make fish related puns in a previous post :P Great score :thumbsup:

I thought you'd be making extra effort as Cebus is away/moving, to take that overall 2nd spot ;)

Well, I got a little better score, but I need to stop going after that ice-cream truck everytime it comes as sometimes it's not as easy as it looks.

post-12094-127505720938_thumb.jpg

I can't make the extra effort since the pockets of time I get aren't enough to play for many hours consecutively so just have to settle for getting in the top time.

Even Goochman has got a pretty high score.

I can't make the extra effort since the pockets of time I get aren't enough to play for many hours consecutively so just have to settle for getting in the top time.

Just so you know I usually play each game just once - cold start and post my score. I played Mr. Do three times as I like this conversion. Your statement makes it sound like a shock I got a good score!

I am on Twin Galaxies High Score board with some scores where I spent more than 3 attempts ;)

Clear 3 rounds in 47 seconds? WoW :-o , there must be an early diamond in there somewhere :ponder:

I think I'll be happy to vie for 6th fastest time(rnds 1-3):

1:04

post-21471-127508440393_thumb.jpg

Edited by atariron82

Just so you know I usually play each game just once - cold start and post my score. I played Mr. Do three times as I like this conversion. Your statement makes it sound like a shock I got a good score!

I am on Twin Galaxies High Score board with some scores where I spent more than 3 attempts ;)

It's a shock here at Atari 8-bit HSC. Whether you are hallucinating that you are the top scorer at Twin Galaxies or it's real, you need to provide a link. Perhaps, nobody was playing when you got the high score there.

It's a shock here at Atari 8-bit HSC. Whether you are hallucinating that you are the top scorer at Twin Galaxies or it's real, you need to provide a link. Perhaps, nobody was playing when you got the high score there.

I'd be suprised if I didn't see all games with Fandal's name against them. The only game I've beaten him at in nearly 2 seasons was River Raid when I made it through to level 50 from the start... and he probably only had one go :D

p.s. Goochman you should play games more than once, just look at those lovely points :lust:

Still time to Vote folks ;)

p.s. Goochman you should play games more than once, just look at those lovely points :lust:

Still time to Vote folks ;)

That's pretty good for playing only once (or even three times) unless he's had prior experience. I decided to just try to go for time rather than score. I also tried to keep away from the enemies to see how long I could.

post-16716-127515429719_thumb.jpg

post-16716-127515430808_thumb.jpg

Fandal table, I mean final table ;) Seriously congratulations to Fandal who makes it 4 for 4 :thumbsup: I crushed my p.b. but just not good enough :ponder: Impressive début for MrFish taking 2nd spot. Fandal also won the time trial, just how did you make such a fast time :?:

The next game is Robotron 2084, Current Point Standings updated. Headlines: Atariksi takes 2nd place overall, Divya16 up to 4th, atariron82 continues his impressive form and breaks the top 10, 6 players within 3 points of the coverted 10th spot... time for me to rest now :ponder:

1st _Fandal_ 1,000,000+ 12pts

2nd MrFish 331,850 11pts

3rd therealbountybob 265,850 10pts

4th atariron82 194,600 9pts

5th atariksi 158,850 8pts

6th goochman 120,300 7pts

7th divya16 113,500 6pts

8th a8isa1 112,500 5pts

9th shannon 109,050 4pts

10th sloopy 61,000 3pts

---- 1pt below this line ----

11th mightymage 53,200

12th spookt 43,900

13th orpheuswaking 38,250

14th diz 33,650

15th bluecat 27,350

16th roadrunner 27,100

17th gwobby 22,900

18th mopchop 13,700

19th travlar 2,750

fastest scenes 1-3

1st _Fandal_ 0:47 1pt

2nd atariksi 0:52 1pt

3rd divya16 0:56 1pt

----------------------------------

4th MrFish 0:57

5th therealbountybob 0:58

6th atariron82 1:04

Any corrections please post (for once let's hope this is right!)