IGNORED

ok, this is total BS

Osbo

:lol: :rolling: :lol:

Fricking priceless.

Love the questions too...

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Not about the camera but still an important question. You know how,thanks to Twilight, there are thousands of teenage girls ready to stab each other in the face based on which side of the team jacob or team edward divide they sit? Well I couldn't get into it. Then I found a TEAM BACON t-shirt, and was all...ya, not that's what I'm talkin' about. I mean who doesn't like bacon? It's the perfect morning porky goodness (not like the kind of porky goodness my husband always wants). Well leave it to my husband to ruin all that is good in the world. He thinks the Team Bacon shirt means team Kevin Bacon *not* the breakfast meat. I think he is lying. Or drunk. Or both. What do you think? PS~ This is also the guy who tried to tell me that the logo with the mouth and giant tongue is for some band, *not* the Dairy Queen commericals. Nice try, asshat. Not. Buying. It. Thanks~ Nic May-15-10

A: Why would anyone want to be on Team Kevin Bacon? Kevin Bacon has no natural enemies. Your husband is giving me a headache.

Q: i dropped an earring when i was sitting on the couch and i think it's in the cushions someplace, but i looked and it's not there. i'm really perplexed. where do you think it is? also: although i don't have the boobs to pull off your dress, can i buy that instead of the camera? does it come with lego transvestites too? May-12-10

A: Your earring is under the coffee table. My boobs are not for sale. Also, it's kind of weird that you refer to them as "that". I have two boobs so you should actually refer to them as "them". This was a free lesson in pronouns.

Q: You mentioned the ghost might be similar to Edward Cullen.. Personally, I prefer Jacob Black. Would you have anything that would be haunted by a super buff, half naked, shape0shifting werewolf ghost? I would *totally* buy it if you did. May-12-10

A: Don't be ridiculous. There's no such thing as a werewolf ghost. That's like wanting a vampire mummy demon or a Frankenstein Yeti Sea Monster. Or a unicorn that's also a dragon and his horn is filled with liquor and fairies. Oh my God, I totally want one of those. I forgot what the question was.

Q: If the camera is haunted, do you think the camera might act as a ghost buster? And by a ghost buster I mean, do you think it is possible that taking a picture with it might cause the ghost to come out and kick another ghost's ass? And by that I mean, to be more specific, kick my dead husband's ghost ass. I'm tired of him walking up and down my hallway annoying me with his footsteps and breaking all things electronic that come near the hallway. May-12-10

A: I can't make any claims as to the efficacy of this mildly-broken camera to exorcise the ghost of your dead husband, but if I had to guess I'd say yeah. Yeah, this camera will totally do that. Probably.

Q: How much for the amputated arm? May-11-10

A: Not for sale. Nice try, ebay. You almost got me on that one.

Q: What's the cat trying to get with it's paw? May-11-10

A: Soap. But it's the kind of soap you have to pump with your hands and she doesn't have the paw strength to work the dispenser. It's more like she *miming* using the soap. It's sad, really.

Q: This isn't a question but more of a statement of how awesome you and this listing is! E-bay totally sucked pulling the original because I really loved your sasquatch/small circus bear description too! Rock on! (love your blog too!) May-11-10

A: The most disturbing part is the fact that ebay is playing a part in the conspiracy to hide the existence of the sasquatch. And by "fact" I mean "an illogical conclusion that's probably not true".

Q: Boobies! May-11-10

A: Not a question, but yes. Boobies indeed, my friend.

Q: Can the angry, cross-dressing Lego transvestite be purchased separately? 'Cause I really want one but I can't afford to buy a $500 camera (even one broken by a ghost, and probably because you have photographic proof of said ghost) just to get a Lego mini figure. May-11-10

A: No, because I'm too lazy to create another auction. This was surprisingly complicated.

Q: Is there a chance that the ghost will seek out the camera to vent its murderous rage? I don't know if I want a camera that might have an angry ghost coming after it. May-10-10

A: It was actually the hotel that James Dean was staying at a few months before he died so it was probably James Dean's ghost. James Dean was more angsty than angry so you should be okay. It's like living with the ghost of the Edward Cullen from twilight, I assume. If anything this probably makes the camera more valuable. Or less valuable. One of those.

Q: Would you consider amputating your arm and including it with the camera? It might come in handy while attempting to do the battery squeeze thing. May-10-10

A: No, because ebay won't let you sell human body parts here. For real. I can't even keep all these arbitrary rules straight in my head. Way to go, ebay.

Q: Hmmm... I just read the part about the cat being a person in a cat suit. Maybe you shouldn't let him/her/it see my previous letter. I'd still like to make an offer, though. Uggg... I'm so confused. HTML HTML HTML HTML HTML HTML HTML HTML HTML HTML May-10-10

A: I AM NOT FALLING FOR IT, EBAY.

Q: Will you be selling the amputated portion of your arm? Does it say "not amputated" or "not for sale"? May-10-10

A: No amputated arms are included in this sale. That is an excellent question though. I probably should have been more specific in the description.

Q: I'd like to make an offer on the cat. My last purchase on Ebay netted me a case of hoi sin sauce and I'm looking to make some mu shu kitty. BTW, any idea where I can get some of those tiny little burrito skins? And now, since it says No HTML at the bottom of this box: HTML HTML HTML HTML HTML HTML HTML HTML HTML HTML HTML May-10-10

A: I can only assume this is ebay testing me. Fail, ebay. THIS CAT IS NOT FOR SALE. I couldn't even sell her if I wanted to. My cat's a free agent.

Q: You should have mentioned that the cross-dressing lego totally has cleavage, too. Very good marketing tactic, by the way. Cleavage sells. I guess this isn't really a question. May-10-10

A: This is not a question but it's a excellent point. If this auction has a theme it's probably "cleavage". And "WTF". Both of those fit, really.

Q: p.s.: do you think I could make a living selling chicken poop on eBay? Please be honest. May-09-10

A: I have to think that this auction kind of proves that you can sell pretty much anything on ebay. As long as you give a portion of the poop to ebay. They're really serious about that stuff.

Q: All I want to know is what font you are using in the photo. It's awesome! May-09-10

A: The font is called "just me again down here." It's my personal favorite.

Q: Clearly it gives humans great cleavage but it seems to have left the cat boobless. My chickens are hoping to be a little more breasty. If I buy your camera will it produce high quality chicken cleavage? May-09-10

A: I can't promise anything in regards to chicken cleavage but I was wearing a push-up bra at the time that I took that picture and it totally helped. I don't know if they make push-up bras in chicken size but you could probably have one made. I assume it'd be a good tax-write off but I don't really know for sure. You should probably check with your CPA.

Q: does the cross dressing lego person come with the camera? i read you had several of those. May-09-10

A: The angry cross-dressing lego figurine *totally* comes with the camera.

Okay, are you ready for this... I know her, and have known her for 20 years. Have not had contact for the past 7 and not looking to in the future. All I can say is yep, a nut. She came after me asking when I'd dump my wife for 5 years after I was married. The world is spooky small at times. She can keep her bobbies. That's all I can say.

AX

Once my camera had the same accident, though it wasn't due to ghosts, unfortunately, but just my dad :P

That depreciates the price quite a bit. That is, unless you can somehow prove that your dad will someday become a ghost. Then this item will be huge since it will be his pre-ghost days. I would get him to sign it now and put it in a safe!

WAY too much money for an old version digital Rebel. That looks like about the same age as the one I have (about 2004/5) and I'd sell it for a lot less than that. The battery door isn't broken either, but then, it isn't also haunted, so I guess it's a wash.