IGNORED

Jawbreaker for sale

coinheaven

Hi, i have a Jawbreaker cart up for sale. Not really an Atari guy, but came across this a few weeks ago in a junk shop. The label is not in the best of shape, but i think this is a hard to find game.

jawbreaker.jpg

Not sure what to ask, so ill take offers on this for the rest of the week, looking to get at least 20 bucks, if not ill just hold onto it.

I guess it's worth something about $5 if you are lucky! ;)

really, weird it doesnt pop up on ebay that much so i figured it was worth more than that

I've never seen it before but there is one on eBay (overpriced as usual) right now. It's a pac-man knock off. I'd keep shopping it. Don't let it go for cheap just yet. You're better off unloading these things on eBay starting your bid at $1. That is the true test of something's worth. If you put a reserve or start the auction with a high bid--it will cost you more in the long run.

Thanks for posting it though. It's cool to see.

The last 3 on eBay (all with better labels - May 8th-12th) sold from $8.01-$9.99 (and the middle one included the manual). One additional priced at $19.99 did not sell.

Keep it in your collection and play it.

I think this is good advice.

Yes, Jawbreaker is one of the very few rare games worth playing and just about the best Tigervision game made IMO. Umm, yeah - I'd say it's more playable than the Miner games even.

Edited by save2600

What's the problem? Really?

Here is a perfect example where crap like this leads: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/139040-mega-man-9-press-kit/

Sorry, that looks to be (another) example of someone asking too much for something and people bringing that to his attention. What set things off there was Homers' comment about people being classless. That was imo an unnecessary dig and honestly inaccurate. And we have TONS of "gee this ebay seller is crazy because he wants too much" threads, so why is this any different?

And really, the other thread didn't lead anywhere, just some disagreement and discussion. Isn't that what discussion forums are for?

really, weird it doesnt pop up on ebay that much so i figured it was worth more than that

I've never seen it before but there is one on eBay (overpriced as usual) right now. It's a pac-man knock off. I'd keep shopping it. Don't let it go for cheap just yet. You're better off unloading these things on eBay starting your bid at $1. That is the true test of something's worth. If you put a reserve or start the auction with a high bid--it will cost you more in the long run.

Pac-man knock off? Yeah, I'll have an ounce of whatever you are smoking. Jawbreaker is one of the most addictive A2600 games. John Harris did a hell of a job. Pac-man knock off... please...

Pac-man knock off? Yeah, I'll have an ounce of whatever you are smoking. Jawbreaker is one of the most addictive A2600 games. John Harris did a hell of a job. Pac-man knock off... please...

Dude, that's exactly what it is. Little guy munching dots, with the point being to clear the screen of said dots. Avoiding other little bad guys, until you eat the big dot which gives you temporary power to eat the little bad guys.

It is a great game I'll admit, but it couldn't be more of a pac-man clone.

Here is a perfect example where crap like this leads: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/139040-mega-man-9-press-kit/

Sorry, that looks to be (another) example of someone asking too much for something and people bringing that to his attention. What set things off there was Homers' comment about people being classless. That was imo an unnecessary dig and honestly inaccurate. And we have TONS of "gee this ebay seller is crazy because he wants too much" threads, so why is this any different?

And really, the other thread didn't lead anywhere, just some disagreement and discussion. Isn't that what discussion forums are for?

Stop trolling

The last 3 on eBay (all with better labels - May 8th-12th) sold from $8.01-$9.99 (and the middle one included the manual). One additional priced at $19.99 did not sell.

Keep it in your collection and play it.

This is knowledge and handled with courtesy. :thumbsup:

Stop trolling attracting trolls.

I corrected that for ya.

• Like 1