IGNORED

My New ColecoVision Carts!

pboland

Just having a little fun with Photoshop and Thought I would share part of my cart collection. (Never mind the fact I don't own any of these except Baseball)

post-9874-127440270597_thumb.jpg

Awesome. When I saw that I was thinking cartridge poster.

I did some quick calculations and 5 carts wide and 6 high should fit pretty good on a 20" X 30" poster allowing space between cart images.

That is one heck of a nice collection of "Virtual Carts"

Just having a little fun with Photoshop and Thought I would share part of my cart collection. (Never mind the fact I don't own any of these except Baseball)

post-9874-127440270597_thumb.jpg

Awesome. When I saw that I was thinking cartridge poster.

I did some quick calculations and 5 carts wide and 6 high should fit pretty good on a 20" X 30" poster allowing space between cart images.

That is one heck of a nice collection of "Virtual Carts"

The actual image is 20" x 30" at 75 dpi. I originally had it at 150 dpi (which would be perfect for that size) but I wanted it to fit on the AA upload.

"Virtual Carts" I like that name. It is the "Virtual Carts" poster. I can pretty much use any of my labels to make these virtual carts. These just happen to be the first ones I got done making as full virtual carts (not just labels).

Galaga, Berzerk and Destruction Derby, eh?

They are virtual carts. The labels came from my topic called Colecovision Labels Thread. There you will find a growing collection of label art work. Some of the labels are wish type labels like, Galaga, Berzerk. Others are announced but never released like Destruction Derby, Dracula, and Sword and the Sorcerer. Those labels use actual Coleco art work from their promo flyers that were handed out to retailers back in the day. If you get a chance you might want to take a look at that thread.

Galaga, Berzerk and Destruction Derby, eh?

They are virtual carts. The labels came from my topic called Colecovision Labels Thread. There you will find a growing collection of label art work. Some of the labels are wish type labels like, Galaga, Berzerk. Others are announced but never released like Destruction Derby, Dracula, and Sword and the Sorcerer. Those labels use actual Coleco art work from their promo flyers that were handed out to retailers back in the day. If you get a chance you might want to take a look at that thread.

It's cool - I really like it!