IGNORED

Think I'll sell the PS3

This system is boring now

The basis for your argument is more than laughable. :roll: It's one thing to not prefer it for controller, online, ect, but to call it boring is bordering insane. For over a year now the system has been getting a ton of great exclusives, more so than the 360, and plays any multiplatform game (obviously). Please tell me, how is it boring? I can think of at least 4 games alone that came out the last month or so that are worth your money.

Bottom line, threads like this are pointless. If you're going to say something like this, at least back it up with something, otherwise you just look like you're being a douche.

So... does that mean it's showing up on the marketplace? Ha ha...

Maybe on Craigslist..I'd rather keep it local.

what systems do you play right now?wii?360?older ones?ive been playing wii alot lately ,mario galaxy 2 is great!

Well all I have atm is PS3 and PSP and after going through about 20 games on PS3 I can't find anything I want to play anymore plus the next few months don't have anything interesting, well to me anyway. Hmm.. that Black Wii sure looks interesting..lol

The basis for your argument is more than laughable. :roll: It's one thing to not prefer it for controller, online, ect, but to call it boring is bordering insane. For over a year now the system has been getting a ton of great exclusives, more so than the 360, and plays any multiplatform game (obviously). Please tell me, how is it boring? I can think of at least 4 games alone that came out the last month or so that are worth your money.

Bottom line, threads like this are pointless. If you're going to say something like this, at least back it up with something, otherwise you just look like you're being a douche.

i've sold systems before and without fail i'm back buying it again because something i really want to play comes out.

at risk of being a dick, anybody who says a console has no games they want to play is either a fanboy, has really specific tastes or just isn't looking hard enough.

i despise the 360 but even i want to play alan wake and crackdown 2.

I've come to accept that this entire console gen is pretty lame, even compared to the last one. Summer is the worst time for it too, I don't think anything major really comes out between E3 and TGS.

I'm not much for selling systems though, not enough money in used hardware to make it worth my while. Well, I sold a gamecube once, but that's because I physically wouldn't have been able to play it for half a year, and knew new ones would be cheaper when I was able to use one.

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 3

He'll just get bored of it after 20 games.

Then he can sell it and get a 360! Not sure what he'll do when he gets bored of that. Maybe the next gen of consoles will be out. :cool:

Yup by then the Xbox 780 will be out and maybe a PS4. Maybe 12 more models of DS's and PSP's too.

That should prevent plenty of boredom (and cash).

I sold my Lynx because for some reason I just didn't like it. Of the 20+ games I had, I didn't find any to be particularly engaging. I could easily have characterized that as boring.

That's very sad :(

Not really. I made a 30 dollar profit. :D

I love my Wii and I think it has enough great exclusive games but I will freely admit that a lot of the games I like on it are *not* exclusives or even originals...

SNK arcade classics

Metal Slug Anthology

KOF collection

SS anthology

HOTD 2+3 return

Okami

+ a few others. So I'm happy with my Wii, playing decade-old games. Having the VC downloadables just pushes that trend further, and while I'm happy with GCN backwards compatibility, it doesn't do much to make the Wii look new and exciting.

If RPG wants to get rid of his PS3 because it is boring now............more power to him. I find the PS3 still quite useful even without gameplay. It upscales the DVDs I own quite well. I use it for my Netflix streaming stuff, even though the user interface is powers better on the 360. I am a late adopter to all games........but I am very interested in Modnation and 3d dot heroes.............I haven't played either but they both piqued my interest......as soon as the prices are low enough. If you need the cash.....then sell your frivolous items (such as a PS3, XBox 360, Hope Diamond, and ICBM).......if not I would tell you to hold onto them because you won't receive fair value for them.

It's going to seem a lot less boring to me now that I can't use my Xbox 360 anymore. Damn it, Microsoft, why? I bought all my games for that system! Now the PS3 is the only "heavy" system that remains in my collection, and my pathetically small library of software for it ensures that I will be twiddling my thumbs for months to come.

I've felt that way often about it but have kept it and found it pretty useful (my ps3) use it mostly for bluray's and dvds but also enjoy lots of games to its just many are not exclusives it my only console right now though so if I sold it I'd go for a 360 most likely wish I could have them all!