IGNORED

Pac-Man Chewable Vitamins

I saw this ad on a cool blog called "Branded in the 80s." It was in a Woman's Day magazine. Did anyone take these back in the day? I was a Flintstones kid. I don't remember Pac-Man vitamins at all. If my mom saw them in the grocery store, she definitely would have bought them for me because I was a huge Pac-Man fan; however, in 1983, I was 9 years old. I don't know how old you are when you stop taking these vitamins. Anyway, if anyone remembers them, what shapes were the vitamins? Pac-Man and ghosts or did they include fruit, power pellets (those would be boring), etc.

4641035115_4bcc992e12_b.jpg

That's definitely a blast from the past! I totally forgot about those lol. I do remember Pac-man cereal tho.

My parents had to stop buying Flinstone's Kids vitamins because one time I almost OD'd by eating half the bottle and got sick. Those tasted like candies tho! Drats.

If I remember,t hey were just round pills with a pic of pac/man or ghosts in the pills. Not nearly as fancy as the flintstones pills.

[edit]Oops, I shouldread the whole post first :P Yep, that's them[/edit]

I wish I still had some of those, it would just be cool to have abottle or two up on the shelf. Oddly I'm not that fond of pac-man the game, but I love the merch.

Edited by Video

I don't remember those, strangely... I was obsessed with Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man and always wanted any merchandise I could find. Made my parents buy me tons of the sticker packs, the cereal, the not-so-great ice cream bars, the lunchbox (which I still have... it holds my pencil collection, including the Pac/Ms. Pac pencils the machine at my school sold), anything. But I don't remember the vitamins.