IGNORED

Anybody else absolutely -LOVE- California Games?

Atari Joe

I just played the Lynx and California Games for the first time ever last night. I was pretty impressed. Surfing and Hackysack get my votes for the most fun. I couldn't really figuring out the skateboarding and BMX ones. Any tips on how to do it best? I may just need to by myself a Lynx after yesterday.

I just played the Lynx and California Games for the first time ever last night. I was pretty impressed. Surfing and Hackysack get my votes for the most fun. I couldn't really figuring out the skateboarding and BMX ones. Any tips on how to do it best? I may just need to by myself a Lynx after yesterday.

Check my hints for skateboarding.

I love California Games but one thing that would've added a nice touch to the BMX game is an animation when the guy wipes out and is flying through the air. Maybe have his arms wave around as he rotates or something. Instead he crumbles into a fetal position too soon and flies through the air like a stiff pancake. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Hi California Games fans. I am really getting into the game. I am getting pretty good at all the events. I was wondering if anybody knows the highest "compliment" the game tells you at the end of each event. I am assuming the "As Good As James" (Or is it "Like James would do"? lol). I got the skateboarding to say something like "Pretty Sketchin", and nothing for the other events. I was just wondering basically the highest scores you need to get and what the last compliments are. Thanks all.

My favorite is oddly Footbag. I love how you can mix up the tricks and you will get a higher score that way, and not just trying to keep it in the air as long as you can. It reminds me of Alien Hominid, or the Toni Hawk games. Thanks all

Edited by 2d gamer

• 4 years later...