IGNORED

SuperFly DX Collectors Edition now available

sh3-rg

SuperFly DX CE is now available at long last. Very sorry for the delay, but new features, bug fixes & printing hassles all made this drag out a little bit too long.

sfdxs.jpg

Anyway, the good news it there are 80 copies (021-100) up for grabs. Just head over to superflydx.com & have a read about it in the 'Buy Superfly DX' section.

We listened to a lot of feedback from the Beebris release & hope we have managed to offer something much more desirable for collectors with this one.

• Like 4

I still havent ordered Beebris or Do the Same yet and yet another game is being released already! OMG! Is it possible that Jaguar games are starting to come out faster than i can get them !?!?? :lust:

EDIT: Keep em coming! "JAGUAR RULES!":D

Edited by BuddyBuddies

Email just sent to Reboot(order page email addy) for further info on ordering a copy of SuperflyDX!! Awaiting further instructions, Thanks! :)

I won a copy of "Do The Same" by sending in a postcard -everybody who sent in a card won!

And I ordered a copy of Beebris from Reboot previously. Gotta keep up on these things, BB!

• Like 1

I just sent my email! I'm always happy to support those who support our Jaggie! And it looks like a fun game, to boot.

Hey, I like the Douglas Adams books in the picture! I'm currently reading The Salmon of Doubt, a compilation of stuff his family found on his computer and released after he left us.

Cheers,

Smeg

Just now paid for my copy(was only about $29US),... looking forward to getting the Collectors Edition of the awesome SuperflyDX!!! :D

I know, right? Under $30, shipped, from across the pond! Ya just can't beat that. Though I downloaded it for my Skunk, I ended up buying it before I got a chance to play it. I'm sure I'll like it, and these folks need our support!

Cheers,

Smeg

Great news after coming back from my holidays. just sent an email for purchasing my copy :)

Hope you had a great time & didn't miss your games too much ;)

35 copies gone already, really good response after only a couple of days, thanks everyone!

I am incredibly busy with this, I think I'll have a week off work the next time we release a game... I've got well over 50 packages to send out tomorrow... there's going to be a huge queue behind me in the post office :/

I managed to get 30 packages off yesterday, but there are still 28 outstanding SFDX & Beebris games to send. My wife is going to take some tomorrow & the day after but some won't be going out until the end of the week - there's just not enough hours in the day to keep up with this kind of demand. I'm also waiting for a few things to arrive so I can make up some more Beebris copies to go out with the SFDX games for those who ordered both together.

So please be patient while I get through this initial crazy period, I've got some days off work coming up & everything will be cleared by next weekend, then hopefully it'll just be a matter of getting 5 or 6 out here & there & I can get back to working on our new game.