IGNORED

Steering Wheel Exp #2

psquare75

Hey gang, I have a Coleco on the way. Are there any other games besides Turbo that use the wheel setup? Homebrew? I'm not to familiar with the unit, I'm more of a 2600 person. Can't wait for Turbo tho. :D

There's also Destructor and Dukes of Hazzard.

Furthermore, CollectorVision's Burn Rubber will hopefully be released later this year. The game is fully compatible with the steering wheel (as a beta-tester, I can confirm this from hands-on experience). In fact, the game supports two steering wheels for two-player steering action. :)

Hey gang, I have a Coleco on the way. Are there any other games besides Turbo that use the wheel setup? Homebrew? I'm not to familiar with the unit, I'm more of a 2600 person. Can't wait for Turbo tho. icon_mrgreen.gif

There's also Destructor and Dukes of Hazzard.

Furthermore, CollectorVision's Burn Rubber will hopefully be released later this year. The game is fully compatible with the steering wheel (as a beta-tester, I can confirm this from hands-on experience). In fact, the game supports two steering wheels for two-player steering action. icon_smile.gif

2 player??? As in two at once??? icon_lust.gif

Very cool. Looking forward to all that you and JF are going to be putting out this year Luc.icon_thumbsup.gif

2 player??? As in two at once??? :lust:

Yep. I tried the latest build at J-F's place recently, with two steering wheels, and it works like a charm. :D

Yep, that was a load of fun! :D

In fact, Burn Rubber should be release in late July/August 2010 ;)

Playing this game 2 Player Steering Wheel is simply a BLAST! :twisted:

Burn Rubber support both Standart Controller and Steering Wheel

I'm Beta testing it till July, I just want to be sure everything is perfect, and it also give me time to make print those boxes, (now offset !!!)

2 player??? As in two at once??? icon_lust.gif

Yep. I tried the latest build at J-F's place recently, with two steering wheels, and it works like a charm. icon_mrgreen.gif

Yep, that was a load of fun! icon_mrgreen.gif

In fact, Burn Rubber should be release in late July/August 2010 icon_wink.gif

Playing this game 2 Player Steering Wheel is simply a BLAST! icon_twisted.gif

Burn Rubber support both Standart Controller and Steering Wheel

I'm Beta testing it till July, I just want to be sure everything is perfect, and it also give me time to make print those boxes, (now offset !!!)

It goes without saying (and I'll say it anyways), count me on the list for this one!icon_smile.gif

Dear Lord, I got my Coleco yesterday. My first time with the wheel ever. Imagine my delight when I saw the controller snaps into the wheel! I like this wheel!!! Turbo plays great!! :D

You got REALLY lucky getting a working ColecoVision and a working steering wheel congrats.

Any one else here find CV Dukes of Hazzard unplayable?Cool concept, but man i have a hard time getting the hang of that game, it's like being dizzy in a dark room trying to find the light switch.Turbo was ahead of the times, Coleco did a good job on that one.

Edited by Rik

• 2 weeks later...