IGNORED

Has anyone completed a full collection?

Of all the Intellevision titles?

I have some rare ones like Boxed copies of Turbo (the Turbo was found at goodwill with everyting in complete box except overlays, even the warranty card, catalog and instrucitons), Tutankhamen, Super Cobra , Tower of Doom and a loose stadium mud buggies (along wiht many commons and uncommons etc).

I am looking for a definitive rairity guide on the intelleviion and am wondering what are going to be the hardest titles in order for me to complete the collection.

Edited by Atari2600Lives

according to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellivision there is 125 titles + all the homebrew game

I have over 200 intellivision game.....all complete in box

I'm only missing spiker CIB in other to have a all the 125 original intellivision title. When I will get my hand on spiker and that I will have all the sears variation box, I will be able to say that I have accomplish my goal :)

My collection: http://atariisback.bravehost.com/intel.htm

Edited by maximebeauvais

according to this http://en.wikipedia....i/Intellivision there is 125 titles + all the homebrew game

I have over 200 intellivision game.....all complete in box

I'm only missing spiker CIB in other to have a all the 125 original intellivision title. When I will get my hand on spiker and that I will have all the sears variation box, I will be able to say that I have accomplish my goal :)

My collection: http://atariisback.b...t.com/intel.htm

It's been a long time since i have seen spiker for sale hasnt it?

i am getting close to having all intv games,only missing a couple homebrews and the 5 top rare ones.

max.....what does your french mission x look like? is the logo in french or does it just have some french words on it?

but i am also collecting ALL box variations unlike most intv collectors.

Edited by revolutionika

Depends on your definition of complete. I have all 125 of the original titles and all of the homebrews (two of the three 4-tris games-don't have the Philly Classic version).

For complete CIB I need four or five, then you can get into box variations, title variations, like the French, CBS and Sears ones that Rev and Max mentioned.

Of the original 125 you have a number of the hardest to find including Stadium, Tut, Turbo and Super Cobra. The other tough ones include:

Fathom (I have four extra loose copies by the way. icon_smile.gif )

Learning Fun I

Learning Fun II

Spiker! Super Pro Volleyball

World Series Major League Baseball (and the Super Series variation is really tough)

Triple Challenge

Congo Bongo

Body Slam Super Pro Wrestling

Those would be the rarest although most do come up for auction (maybe not Spiker and Stadium) on a fairly regular basis although usually loose.

Finding them all CIB is tough and costly.

There are another 15 or so that are hard to find including Super Pro Decathlon, Thunder Castle, Thin Ice, Pole Position, Mountain Madness Super Pro Skiing, Melody Blaster,

Jetsons, Hover Force, Diner, Dig Dug, Donkey Kong Jr, Defender, and Championship Tennis among others.

Best of luck in your quest, there are probably a few trade oppportunities amongst the INTV folks here.icon_shades.gif

Perhaps one day I'll have my version of a complete collection... :D :ponder:

I only collect loose. I won't turn down boxes/manuals/overlays if the deal is right, but I don't go out of my way to get them. So needless to say (as I say it anyway :dunce: ), I don't collect box or manual variations. Not even label variations, unless it's an INTV rerelease or something. What with every other system I collect for (and others I'd like to collect for), the minor label/box variations are just too much bother to screw around with.

Offhand, I still need:

Super Pro System

Super Video Arcade

Music Synthesizer

Most of the ECS games (I have Mindstrike)

Extra game controllers for 4-player ECS game(s)

Super Cobra

Stadium Mud Buggies

Tutankham

Congo Bongo

Fathom

White Water

Dracula

Venture

Lady Bug

All the Super Pro sports games except Football, Baseball, and Golf

A gaggle of commons I somehow don't have yet

I won't even count the Keyboard Component or Tutorvision. :P

Lots of great info on the thread.

I guess my definititon would be the 125 original titles (not including variations).

I checked my games against some of the rare ones listed here and I have

Boxed: Turbo, Tut, Super Cobra, Tower of Doom, I also have a fathom with overlays and a congo bongo and a boxed World Series major league baseball (the box says Supergame software, so not sure if that is the super series variation or not),

so I have some tough ones out of the way and still need some more.

Lots of great info on the thread.

I guess my definititon would be the 125 original titles (not including variations).

I checked my games against some of the rare ones listed here and I have

Boxed: Turbo, Tut, Super Cobra, Tower of Doom, I also have a fathom with overlays and a congo bongo and a boxed World Series major league baseball (the box says Supergame software, so not sure if that is the super series variation or not),

so I have some tough ones out of the way and still need some more.

You've got a great start on the rare ones! The Super Series game actually is the title, I think what you're seeing on the box is the fact that World Series is for use on the ECS. (I'm too lazy to go downstairs and look at mine right now. icon_mrgreen.gif )

2 versions. Yours is the more common, yet still rare one (that I'm sure will sell for a couple of bucks. icon_smile.gif ) . Super Series is the same game but with a different title as the licensing agreement with MLB had expired as I understand it.