IGNORED

Jersey Classic Retro & Modern video game expo

videogametrader

Hello Everyone!

This fall, October 23rd to be exact, New Jersey will be the host of the all new Jersey Classic, presented by Video Game Trader magazine. Jersey Classic is all about getting great deals on those rarities and matching buyers with sellers.

We have rented an over 4500 square foot hall at the local Elk's Lodge in Brick NJ. Minutes from the Garden State Parkway and very easy to get to.

Admission is only $5 (kids 12 and under are free) and each admission gets you in a raffle to win a brand new PS3 Console.

Plus... we will have a number of Chinese Auctions throughout the day, including an FC Mobile 2 as well as items very rarely seen in the wild.

Preregistration for this fall's event is now open! Regular

preregistration is only $5 and gets you in an hour before general

admission, three Chinese auction tickets, a ticket for the PS3 raffle AND a ticket for the preregistration exclusive raffle! VIP preregistrations are also available.

Tables at Jersey Classic are a great place to sell excess

games in your collection, art, tabletop gaming cards, figures, or anything else! Marketplace tables are only $20 each. For more info on setting up as a vendor at the Jersey Classic, visit our website at www.jerseyclassic.net (please excuse the dust as we are still finalizing the site and creating graphics and such)

With all of the great shows in other states, its about time Jersey gets its share. We are striving to be NJ's greatest gaming marketplace. We

can't make it happen without support of the gamers themselves! Please

let all your friends know about the Jersey Classic! We hope to see you all

this fall at the Jersey Classic!

Due to a naming conflict, the official name of the show has been changed to Video Game Trader Expo (VGTXPO). The new website is www.vgtxpo.com. I also correct some of the original details of the show. The full press release is below.

----------------

Hello Everyone!

This fall, October 23rd to be exact, New Jersey will be the host of the all new Video Game Trader Expo (VGTXPO), presented by Video Game Trader magazine. VGTXPO is all about getting great deals on those rarities and matching buyers with sellers.

We have rented an over 4500 square foot hall at the local Elk's Lodge in Brick NJ. Minutes from the Garden State Parkway and very easy to get to.

Admission is only $5 (kids 8 and under are free) and each admission gets you in a raffle to win a brand new PS3 Console.

Plus... we will have a number of Chinese Auctions throughout the day, including an FC Mobile 2 as well as items very rarely seen in the wild.

Preregistration for this fall's event is now open! Regular preregistration is only $5 and gets you in an hour before general

admission, three Chinese auction tickets, a ticket for the PS3 raffle AND a ticket for the preregistration exclusive raffle! VIP preregistrations are also available.

Tables at VGTXPO are a great place to sell excess games in your collection, art, tabletop gaming cards, figures, or anything else! Marketplace tables are as low as $20 each. For more info on setting up as a vendor at the VGTXPO, visit our website at www.vgtxpo.com (please excuse the dust as we are still finalizing the site and creating graphics and such)

With all of the great shows in other states, its about time New Jersey gets its share. We are striving to be NJ's greatest gaming marketplace. We can't make it happen without support of the gamers themselves! Please let all your friends know about the Video Game Trader Expo! We hope to see you all this fall at the VGTXPO!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll be there.. your pre registration is a good deal indeed. $20 bucks get you entrance, raffle ticket, 13 chinese auction tickets, and 1 year subscription to magazine!

I'd like to register for a table.. are they still available? ... I think I'd like to debut one of my new Atari 2600 games at the show! It's only Aug 1st.. can I still get the prepay rate? I'd have paid yesterday had I seen this. I can also come early and help you guys setup AND my friend might be available to help also.

I'll be there.. your pre registration is a good deal indeed. $20 bucks get you entrance, raffle ticket, 13 chinese auction tickets, and 1 year subscription to magazine!

I'd like to register for a table.. are they still available? ... I think I'd like to debut one of my new Atari 2600 games at the show! It's only Aug 1st.. can I still get the prepay rate? I'd have paid yesterday had I seen this. I can also come early and help you guys setup AND my friend might be available to help also.

You are in luck. I didn't change any of the paypal links yet so it will still let you pay at the $20 rate. However, I am going to change these ASAP. If you are going to release a game at the show, please give me details so I can promote that.

Thanks.

Yeah, whole website needs updating. :)

You are in luck. I didn't change any of the paypal links yet so it will still let you pay at the $20 rate. However, I am going to change these ASAP. If you are going to release a game at the show, please give me details so I can promote that.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

At the Video Game Trader Expo, everyone will have a chance to "bid" on some great gaming goodness at the Chinese Auction.

Here's how it works. Your paid admission gets you tickets (you can also purchase more tickets at the ticket booth). You can then use these tickets to "bid" on the items you want. Each ticket is one bid. Each hour, we will randomly select a ticket and call out that number. Whomever has the ticket, is the winner. Please note that you must be present to win.

The following items are confirmed at the Chinese Auction:

1) Bakugan Battle Brawlers (Brand New & Sealed) for the Nintendo DS

2) Fail Safe (Brand New Homebrew Release) w/ instruction manual for the Atari 7800

3) Suicide Mission (Complete in box) for the Atari 2600 Supercharger

4) FC Mobile II (Brand New in box) Mobile NES Game System

5) Xbox Game Manager by APC

Don't forget, we are also raffling off a brand new Playstation 3 system, and we have a special raffle planned for Pre-Registration.

Stay tuned for more Chinese auction items.

• 1 month later...

hey everyone. Ill be at the event with literally a ton of stuff...

For Atari

5200 CIB

5200, 2600 systems, controllers, adaptors, etc....

about 200-300 games ( 40-50 boxed) starting at 50 cents and some of the rarer ones as well!

over 1000 NES games ( over 550 original titles)

and over a thousand more SNES, N64, coleco, sega, and everything else!

controllers, systems, signage, accessories, and more!!!

PM me if you are looking for anything in particular, and ill make sure I'll bring it!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let people know I'm afraid I won't be at the show.. I'm very sorry about this. You are welcome to give my table to whoever needs it.. as I've already paid for a table, I hope it can be given away to someone who needs it for free.

The main reason is it's Friday the 15th, the show is approaching very soon. I am working on wood Atari 2600 cartridges for a limited edition release. I !!!still!!! don't even have a prototype and I was hoping to have it last month! Due to some family emergency with the wood carver, it's been delayed. He keeps giving me dates, but I don't have a prototype even shipped to me yet.

While I have other stuff to sell (classic video game related artwork) and my friend has classic video game stuff to sell, the cartridges were the main thing.. the bread and butter so to speak.

Just to let people know I'm afraid I won't be at the show.. I'm very sorry about this. You are welcome to give my table to whoever needs it.. as I've already paid for a table, I hope it can be given away to someone who needs it for free.

The main reason is it's Friday the 15th, the show is approaching very soon. I am working on wood Atari 2600 cartridges for a limited edition release. I !!!still!!! don't even have a prototype and I was hoping to have it last month! Due to some family emergency with the wood carver, it's been delayed. He keeps giving me dates, but I don't have a prototype even shipped to me yet.

While I have other stuff to sell (classic video game related artwork) and my friend has classic video game stuff to sell, the cartridges were the main thing.. the bread and butter so to speak.

OK VENDORS!!

I had a vendor drop out at the last minute (other than 'yuppicide' - see above) so I have two tables left. If anyone was on the fence about coming, now is your chance!

Normally we were pricing the tables at $30 each. But what I will do is auction them off. The highest bidder (up to $60 total) gets them.

PM me your bids by end of business Thursday. Thanks!! (and if anyone wants yuppicide's table, let me know)

hey everyone. Ill be at the event with literally a ton of stuff...

For Atari

5200 CIB

5200, 2600 systems, controllers, adaptors, etc....

about 200-300 games ( 40-50 boxed) starting at 50 cents and some of the rarer ones as well!

over 1000 NES games ( over 550 original titles)

and over a thousand more SNES, N64, coleco, sega, and everything else!

controllers, systems, signage, accessories, and more!!!

PM me if you are looking for anything in particular, and ill make sure I'll bring it!

I'll be there selling too. and should have some interesting boxed goodies!!

The Rarer the better bukeus works for me! As long as your prices aren't through the roof :D

And that's a bunner your not showing up Yuppicide.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

So how was the show? Was it busy? I was a little worried it might not be that busy because the website didn't get updated that frequently. It seemed at the last second all the vendors were put up. Need to get them up as early as possible.

Anyway, my sole reason for going was to show off and sell some wood cartridges, as of current I have a prototype and that's it. I would have put out some other games, but ONLY if my game was put out first. :(