IGNORED

Leaked 3DS game release list

Rev

this was over on the ign boards.man I am getting hyped for 3ds.

My link

and hey,there is even a new frogger game!

Activision Publishing, Inc.

DJ Hero® 3D

AQ INTERACTIVE

cubic ninja

ATLUS

Etrian Odyssey

Shin Megami Tensei

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Capcom

RESIDENT EVIL® REVELATIONS

SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV 3D Edition (name not final)

Electronic Arts

FIFA Soccer

Madden NFL

The Sims™ 3

Gameloft

Asphalt GT

Harmonix

Music game

HUDSON SOFT

Bomberman franchise

DECA SPORTS franchise

KORORINPA franchise

KONAMI

Baseball franchise

Contra franchise

Frogger franchise

HIDEO KOJIMA'S METAL GEAR SOLID SNAKE EATER 3D

"The Naked Sample"

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER franchise /

WINNING ELEVEN franchise

LEVEL-5

Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle (name not final)

Majesco Entertainment

BloodRayne: The Shroud

A Boy and His Blob

Face Racers: Photo Finish

Lion's Pride: Adventures on the Serengeti

Martha Stewart

WonderWorld Amusement Park

Marvelous Entertainment

BOKUJYOUMONOGATARI 3D (name not final)

NAMCO BANDAI Games

Dragon Ball® franchise (name not final)

Gundam® franchise (name not final)

PAC-MAN™ & GALAGA™ (name not final)

RIDGE RACER® (name not final)

Super Robot franchise (name not final)

Nintendo

Animal Crossing™

Kid Icarus™: Uprising

Mario Kart™

nintendogs™ + cats

Paper Mario™

PilotWings Resort™

Star Fox 64™ 3D

Steel Diver™

ROCKET

Crash-City GP

VS-robo

SEGA

Sonic (name not final)

Super Monkey Ball (name not final)

SQUARE ENIX

CODENAME: Chocobo Racing® 3D

DRAGON QUEST® franchise

FINAL FANTASY® franchise

KINGDOM HEARTS franchise

Take-Two Interactive

Carnival Games® franchise

TECMO KOEI GAMES

DEAD OR ALIVE® 3D (name not final)

DYNASTY WARRIORS® (name not final)

NINJA GAIDEN® (name not final)

SAMURAI WARRIORS® 3D (name not final)

TOMY

LOVELY LISA 3D

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ACTION

THQ

de Blob 2

Kung Fu Panda Kaboom of Doom

Marvel Super Hero Squad Infinity Gauntlet

The Penguins of Madagascar

Puss N Boots

Saints Row: Drive-By

Ubisoft

Assassin's Creed™ Lost Legacy

Battle of Giants™: Dinosaur Strike

Driver® Renegade

Hollywood 61 (name not final)

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon™

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory™

Warner Bros

Batman franchise

LEGO franchise

Edited by revolutionika

Yeah, that's waaaaayyyy too many games. Plus, with Persona recently going to the PSP, there's no way it's going to the DS. That and Etrian Odyssey has already been released. xD

Also, the Kingdom Hearts game already came out and the only ones planned now are the remake of the mobile game and Birth By Sleep.

Edited by johnon

I'm sorry, but that's NOT a launch list. It may be an "in production" list, but even that would be pushing it. No system that I can recall has ever released with over about 20 games available, and most are in the 5-10 range.

I'm primarily interested in the 3D games, the rest, well, I'll get the DS variants and feck them other than that.

I'm guessing this is going to be "download-only" ala PSP-Go, so you'll only ever rent the games rather than own them? That way there'll never be an "R4 3DS" or any used game sales, either!

http://www.gamesonsmash.com/2010/06/15/e3-2010-nintendo-3ds-details-surface/

A port that accepts both Nintendo 3DS game cards and game cards for the Nintendo DS family of systems, an SD memory card slot, an AC adapter connector, a charging cradle terminal and a stereo headphone output jack.

hopefully there won't be an r4, pay for your games you cheap fucks.

hopefully there won't be an r4, pay for your games you cheap fucks.

Hardly called for. I really don't give a shit if there's an R4 or not. I really don't give a shit about the moral implications of them, either. I was merely speculating that they'd follow Sony's lead in a "download only" business model, and I am pleased to see that they are not, and that DS cartridges will be supported, which is a HUGE plus for me, possibly for others. Thanks for the lecture.

• Like 1

I was merely speculating that they'd follow Sony's lead in a "download only" business model, and I am pleased to see that they are not

I'd think Nintendo would be pretty stupid to attempt a "Go" version of their handheld after even Sony has all but admitted the Go is a failure. (ie: "It was just an experiment, really!")

That said, nobody knows exactly what these 3DS carts are going to be like yet since the demo units at E3 had the cartridge port covered it seems.

Hmmm, not too excited about another port...

Besides that, I'm really excited about the Nintendo 3DS. I'm getting it day one.

Remember people, Satoru Iwata did say there would be a big list of launch games. I'm not saying all of these would be at launch, but there probably would be more games than the average list of launch games.

Games I am excited about:

Metal Gear Solid

Ridge Racer

A Boy and His Blob

Kid Icarus

Mario Kart

Nintendogs

Pilotwings Resort

Star Fox 64

Sonic

de Blob 2

Lego (Unless it's one of those crossover games, like Lego Star Wars, Batman, etc.)

Edited by Animan

I'd love Starfox 64, especially if they supported 3D for it (I don't really see that happening, but eh... a real starfox game would be cool for a change

)

I heard that the demo was 3D.

Besides, why would it not be in 3D?

I'd love Starfox 64, especially if they supported 3D for it (I don't really see that happening, but eh... a real starfox game would be cool for a change

)

No real reason for it to be 3D.

Granted the biggest draw for the 3DS is it's 3D capability, but I doubt every game made for the thing will use that feature....and ports are ones I'd assume to be higher up on the "not supported" thing.

Though if it's 3D, that's cool for me, and it would be a good game to do it with.

)

Granted the biggest draw for the 3DS is it's 3D capability, but I doubt every game made for the thing will use that feature....and ports are ones I'd assume to be higher up on the "not supported" thing.

Though if it's 3D, that's cool for me, and it would be a good game to do it with.

Given that this is nintendo we're talking about here, I would suspect that all games will use that feature by requirement, sort of like the stylus on the DS. Granted, using it and making it integral to the game itself is two different things. You'll likely see games released that will have it used only in cut scenes and optional at that. Much like how use of the stylus in the DS Castlevania games were fairly minimal and cosmetic. (To the point where you really could have removed it entirely.)

)

you can turn the 3d effect off and still play a very nice looking game!

)

you can turn the 3d effect off and still play a very nice looking game!

I think all games should be in 3D, so people will have a choice if they want it in 3D, instead of being forced to see it in 2D.

Who knows, maybe the 3D is in the hardware, so it handles the 3D automatically.