IGNORED

At least 181 reasons to love my collection

atari181

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering what happened.....

Nice score.

I saw that too, but only after he hit the BIN. "Steal" is an understatement.

That seller has some very strange ideas about prices. He sold a bunch of titles for half their current worth (or less), yet I've sent him reasonable offers on a few of the titles he has left which were declined.

I saw that too, but only after he hit the BIN. "Steal" is an understatement.That seller has some very strange ideas about prices. He sold a bunch of titles for half their current worth (or less), yet I've sent him reasonable offers on a few of the titles he has left which were declined.

What you don't want a Wabbit for $150?

Yes he has sold a bunch for way less than market price and has a bunch for way more than market still up for auction. I think I got the best deal of his sales.

Other than expecting to have my auction side dealed and expecting to get a message saying it wasn't being shipped for some reason. I was on vacation in the woods and has a very poor signal on my phone, I first tried to make an offer and it was rejected, it took a while as I kept getting "timed out" from the poor signal. I decided to just hit BIN and it took at least three times for it to go through.

Edited by atari181

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice find. I have also been looking for that one, and haven't had much luck. I have the original version of the box, with the cartoon artwork, which is not nearly as cool as the sci-fi artwork on this version.

This one with the artwork usually goes for a pretty penny. I was lucky enough to find this one as a just listed BIN. Been lucky on those lately