IGNORED

Tribute to FIFA 2010

emkay

:) cool, that's pretty accurate! After yesterday's embarrassing disappointment, I'm pretending that World Cup 2010 didn't happen :sad:

I will probably feel the same on Monday.

Welcome to the Club.

But we, the two, can see things on the better side: You will not loose with like on euro 2004 :D

(remember you're disapointment at the Bubble Bobble Thread on that Day)

I taked a decision, Match end and start my A8 Ideas/Thoughts.

(That was what 've done on Tuesday, started that C64 multicolour Thread :x , and lost it :thumbsdown: :sad: , but I've learn what I want :thumbsup:

Greetings.

José Pereira.

:) cool, that's pretty accurate! After yesterday's embarrassing disappointment, I'm pretending that World Cup 2010 didn't happen :sad:

Welcome to the Club.

But we, the two, can see things on the better side: You will not loose with Portugal like on euro 2004 :D

Greetings.

José Pereira.

Don´t kill me, but for me that C64 version sounds more accurate:

In the video you see all the settings, perhaps it helps to improve the 8 Bit version. Are you using all 4 channels? And what about a Stereo-version?

I hope that my country, Slovenia, will stand the pressure in the match against England on Wednesday. We only need 1 point.

I hope the same, because I´m genuine cologne and would love to see that Nova and Miso make a great match and send the Tommies home! :-)

I hope that my country, Slovenia, will stand the pressure in the match against England on Wednesday. We only need 1 point.

I hope the same, because I´m genuine cologne and would love to see that Nova and Miso make a great match and send the Tommies home! :-)

Don't worry, after seeing the pathetic non-performance on Friday I think we'll be sending ourselves home :(

Welcome to the Club.

But we, the two, can see things on the better side: You will not loose with Portugal like on euro 2004 :D

Greetings.

José Pereira.

POST REMOVED :(

False Opinion.

Correct information: PORTUGAL:7 vs. North Korea:0

7 Goals, one by each player.

Cristiano Ronaldo finally scores for Portugal (almost 2years without...). The last Goal of the match. :lust:

You have to see this one. Strange :ponder: Hilarious :D Mad :P GOALLLLLL!...........

Portugal wins. It is also a good time to A8 :thumbsup:

Greetings.

José Pereira.

Welcome to the Club.

Greetings.

José Pereira.

False Opinion.

Cristiano Ronaldo finally scores for Portugal (almost 2years without...). The last Goal of the match. :lust:

You have to see this one. Strange :ponder: Hilarious :D Mad :P GOALLLLLL!...........

Greetings.

José Pereira.

hopefully North Korea will not going mad... firing nuclear weapons towards Portugal or at least in such directions after loosing... or at least not executing the players and their families... ;)

Correct information: PORTUGAL:7 vs. North Korea:0.....

Greetings.

José Pereira.

I watched only the first half and had to leave so I missed all the second half action, I'll have to watch the highlights :) It's a good result, NK were pretty good the first half hour.

Welcome to the Club.

Hi, and I listen this on Radio this morning:

An international associated that gets all the scores from all countries football leagues don't even know who wons the 2last years North Korean League. And by the way, who wants to know... amdd why they will tell... It's their League, what others have to do with it?

Other curious thing:

Did you know that there was 4 North korea Players lost? Yes, there was... all think they deserted... but NO! They were all at the Conference before todays Match. But instead of normal/autorized FIFA 23 players, they were 24.

The journalist start counting, counting,... but no way, they were 24!... Was the "going out" French the 24 player there?

A last thing:

Did you know that they put an "advanced Player" as the third "goal-keeper". Of course FIFA didn´t go into the conversation. Now if this one plays he must go to the "Posts".

Like in Asterix about the Romans: "This guys are mad!...)

Go now. I need to see Cristiaano Ronaldo Goal one more time...

(sorry about it on the other Post, it was not the last, but the 6th one)

Greetings.

José Pereira.

Greetings.

José Pereira.

False Opinion.

Greetings.

José Pereira.

hopefully North Korea will not going mad... firing nuclear weapons towards Portugal or at least in such directions after loosing... or at least not executing the players and their families... ;)