IGNORED

50 Copies of FailSafe Now Available!

Albert

I'm disappointed in the label selection, its very good indeed, I just think Nooners design was more fitting to the game:

http://www.atariage.com/features/contests/FailSafe/entry_page.html?ContestID=25&ContestUserID=199&EntryNumber=12

Curt

Good job Bob! I hope folks enjoy it! Nice work as usual.

• Like 1

I think it is a cool label! There were a lot of really good entries to choose from in that contest, though! :thumbsup: Even that coffee stain one was amazing work! :D

There are always a plethora of fantastic entries in these label contests, and it's very difficult choosing just one label to adorn the cartridge. With every contest there will always be someone who wished a different label had been chosen, but ultimately it's up to the game's author. I rather like the winning entry, personally, and it looks great on the cartridge and manual cover. :)

..Al

I think it is a cool label! There were a lot of really good entries to choose from in that contest, though! :thumbsup: Even that coffee stain one was amazing work! :D

There are always a plethora of fantastic entries in these label contests, and it's very difficult choosing just one label to adorn the cartridge. With every contest there will always be someone who wished a different label had been chosen, but ultimately it's up to the game's author. I rather like the winning entry, personally, and it looks great on the cartridge and manual cover. :)

..Al

I think it's a pretty sexy looking cart...

Yeah! Especially the cart itself! So black, and shiny, and fresh....so nice and clean! Looks factory new! icon_thumbsup.gif

Someone with a tremendous amount of cart cleaning skill must have been involved! icon_mrgreen.gificon_wink.gif

I know the shinyness of the cart will weigh heavily in my decision to buy this. icon_thumbsup.gif

Congrats to all involved, now I just need to decide what other games I'll order from the AA store at the same time! (Maybe a what-to-buy thread is in order. icon_ponder.gif )

Yeah! Especially the cart itself! So black, and shiny, and fresh....so nice and clean! Looks factory new! icon_thumbsup.gif

Someone with a tremendous amount of cart cleaning skill must have been involved! icon_mrgreen.gificon_wink.gif

I know the shinyness of the cart will weigh heavily in my decision to buy this. icon_thumbsup.gif

Congrats to all involved, now I just need to decide what other games I'll order from the AA store at the same time! (Maybe a what-to-buy thread is in order. icon_ponder.gif )

These are actually brand new 7800 carts. :)

..Al