IGNORED

HELP! I need a lot more bidders! My prices are good! :'^(

kevincal

Why does the auction for the boxed 32x say you can't find the hookup cable but yet your actually selling it (and the rest of the hardware like the mounting brackets) in an auction on its own? Kinda confusing not to mention a little shady.

Maybe you shouldnt jump to conclusions there guy... The truth is Friday night I bought a big lot of gaming stuff from Craigslist which included a 32X with the cable and brackets etc etc... The auction for the boxed 32X I listed a couple weeks ago, had to relist it recently. I had no idea I was going to come upon another 32X with the parts etc. Then after some research I've found I can make more money parting out the 32X than selling it complete, so thats why im not including the parts with the boxed 32X and keeping it like it is. I'm not shady, but you are a presumptious prick making accusations against me in my own thread attempting to screw with my reputation. But you failed.

I can see why that might confuse you, but it would have been a lot more respectful if you had sent me a personal message............... Thanks.

• Like 1

Free bump, his prices are pretty good. I'm broke as hell so I can't buy anything right now.

But I WANT Jag games! :sad:

I got some cheap Jag games for you! :) Cheapest on ebay prolly.

I going to have to bid on some of these mag auctions you have Kev. :)

My mag man! That would be awesome. :) And I would appreciate it! Getting tight on bills for me lately.. :(

Maybe you shouldnt jump to conclusions there guy... The truth is Friday night I bought a big lot of gaming stuff from Craigslist which included a 32X with the cable and brackets etc etc... The auction for the boxed 32X I listed a couple weeks ago, had to relist it recently. I had no idea I was going to come upon another 32X with the parts etc. Then after some research I've found I can make more money parting out the 32X than selling it complete, so thats why im not including the parts with the boxed 32X and keeping it like it is. I'm not shady, but you are a presumptious prick making accusations against me in my own thread attempting to screw with my reputation. But you failed.

I can see why that might confuse you, but it would have been a lot more respectful if you had sent me a personal message............... Thanks.

Ya cause a buyer knows all that from you listings right? Nope they don't amd all they come away with from you listings is exactly what I said. You even just admited your parting it all out to make more money so why not just be up front an honest about it in the first place instead of waiting for someone to call you on it?? Also, I didn't attempt to screw with anything and if something is a failure here its your selling tactics not my post.

P.S. I was intrested in buying the boxed 32x untill I saw the cable being sold in a seperate auction so my posts where not out of random spite just so you know.

• Like 4

Ya well i have over 100 listings to deal with and plus my daytime job so sorry if i didnt include as much info as you deem necessary. Again you dont have to be an ass about it like you are, you can simply ask questions before you jump to conclusions.

And WOAH what the fuck, fuck you man. Where am I not being honest about anything? Do you have fucking comprehension problems? Did you even read what I wrote!? THE BOXED 32X, I PUT THAT FOR AUCTION 2 WEEKS AGO AND NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER HAD THE CABLE FOR IT. THEN THIS PAST FRIDAY, BY CHANCE, I BOUGHT SOME GAMING STUFF FROM CRAIGSLIST AND IT INCLUDED ANOTHER 32X, THIS ONE HAS THE CABLE AND THE OTHER SHIT THE 32X CAME WITH. EXCUSE ME FOR NOT BEING RIGHT ON TOP OF THE BALL AND EDITING MY BOXED 32X AUCTION BUT AGAIN, I DECIDED TO KEEP IT LIKE IT IS, AFTER ALL, ITS STILL A FUCKING GOOD DEAL WITHOUT THE CABLES. AND SO I DECIDED TO PART OUT MY RECENT 32X ACQUISITION. THATS MY FUCKING RIGHT BUDDY, GO FUCK OFF. I AM NOT A DISHONEST PERSON LOOK AT MY FUCKING FEEDBACK IT READS 100% POSITIVE SO GO SCREW YOURSELF AND WHOEVER GAVE YOU A THUMBS UP CAN SCREW THEMSELVES AS WELL. CALLING ME DISHONEST, FUCK YOU, IM MORE HONEST THAN 99.9% OF PEOPLE.

ps IVE BEEN BUSY AS FUCK BECAUSE I HAD TO LIST DOZENS OF AUCTIONS BECAUSE MONEY IS TIGHT FOR ME, I ALSO HAVE A DAYTIME JOB AND THEN MY GAMING HOBBY WHICH INCLUDES BUYING AND SELLING AND OH YA MY MOM HAS CANCER AND I HAVE TO HELP HER OUT SO AGAIN, FUCK YOU FOR SHITTING ON MY FOR SALE THREAD AND ATTEMPTING TO TARNISH MY REP, JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS, MAKING BOGUS ACCUSATIONS, AND WORST OF ALL CALLING ME DISHONEST. YOU ARE OUT OF FUCKING LINE.

Edited by kevincal
  • Like 2

I will have to look over my NP mags and see which ones I am missing. I have weird gaps in the 100s.

Ya well i have over 100 listings to deal with and plus my daytime job so sorry if i didnt include as much info as you deem necessary. Again you dont have to be an ass about it like you are, you can simply ask questions before you jump to conclusions.

And WOAH what the fuck, fuck you man. Where am I not being honest about anything? Do you have fucking comprehension problems? Did you even read what I wrote!? THE BOXED 32X, I PUT THAT FOR AUCTION 2 WEEKS AGO AND NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER HAD THE CABLE FOR IT. THEN THIS PAST FRIDAY, BY CHANCE, I BOUGHT SOME GAMING STUFF FROM CRAIGSLIST AND IT INCLUDED ANOTHER 32X, THIS ONE HAS THE CABLE AND THE OTHER SHIT THE 32X CAME WITH. EXCUSE ME FOR NOT BEING RIGHT ON TOP OF THE BALL AND EDITING MY BOXED 32X AUCTION BUT AGAIN, I DECIDED TO KEEP IT LIKE IT IS, AFTER ALL, ITS STILL A FUCKING GOOD DEAL WITHOUT THE CABLES. AND SO I DECIDED TO PART OUT MY RECENT 32X ACQUISITION. THATS MY FUCKING RIGHT BUDDY, GO FUCK OFF. I AM NOT A DISHONEST PERSON LOOK AT MY FUCKING FEEDBACK IT READS 100% POSITIVE SO GO SCREW YOURSELF AND WHOEVER GAVE YOU A THUMBS UP CAN SCREW THEMSELVES AS WELL. CALLING ME DISHONEST, FUCK YOU, IM MORE HONEST THAN 99.9% OF PEOPLE.

ps IVE BEEN BUSY AS FUCK BECAUSE I HAD TO LIST DOZENS OF AUCTIONS BECAUSE MONEY IS TIGHT FOR ME, I ALSO HAVE A DAYTIME JOB AND THEN MY GAMING HOBBY WHICH INCLUDES BUYING AND SELLING AND OH YA MY MOM HAS CANCER AND I HAVE TO HELP HER OUT SO AGAIN, FUCK YOU FOR SHITTING ON MY FOR SALE THREAD AND ATTEMPTING TO TARNISH MY REP, JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS, MAKING BOGUS ACCUSATIONS, AND WORST OF ALL CALLING ME DISHONEST. YOU ARE OUT OF FUCKING LINE.

• Like 1

Why does the auction for the boxed 32x say you can't find the hookup cable but yet your actually selling it (and the rest of the hardware like the mounting brackets) in an auction on its own? Kinda confusing not to mention a little shady.

Since his auctions for the 32x cable, brackets and other Sega parts were listed some time after the, no cable boxed 32x was put up, whose to say he didn't find (or later acquire as in this case)those accessories sometime afterwards and decide to just leave his currently posted auctions, such as the boxed 32x, as-is? and list the cable seperately. He has a perfect right to not update/add to his auctions - you just bid on what is included in an auction; no cable -then you give a slightly lower price then, because to use the 32x you need to also buy a cable.

Shawn SR., rather than assuming the worst, in a fellow AA member, and then starting with the judgements and name calling -when you don't know the true reason the auctions are listed the way they are, the right thing to do(and best for you! ;)) would have been to message him on eBay or PM him here, and you know what?.. ask him about it first BEFORE you judge him to be shady. ;) Is that too hard to do? Why do people always ass-u-me the worst in people before they know whats-up with them? If you would have asked first, I am sure he would of said something like; I didn't have a 32x cable at the time of the boxed 32x listing, but bought a cable in a gaming lot very recently and just listed it seperately. But, If your planning on bidding on the boxed 32x I can just throw it in the box for you :) or add it to the 32x auction if you'd like? :) Knowing Kevin's generous personality I'm sure he probably would have done just that for you!

Point is, open up a line of conversation and ask the seller your question/concern first and see how they accomodate your interests before you go and judge and name call, Shawn Sr. Especially since you have known, that Kevincal is a AA member here for years just like you, and I think that we here on AA hold ourselves to a higher standard than the typical eBay seller -right!? He has nearly 825 ebay feedbacks with 100% positive ratings! is also something to consider before judging him.

Now, I have personally bought from Kevincal multiple times on multiple occasions and he is a very good and attentive seller - everything is packed well, he ships quick, has great communication, messages tracking #, always does what he says, etc. So I can highly recommend to everyone to go ahead and buy from Kevincal here on AA or ebay or CTCW, he is an honest and good person and deserves respect. :)

Edited by ovalbugmann

Kev, I agree with you but chill, it's all good. Rules 1 and 2, people suck, try to suck less; I live by these.

You're good in my book. :thumbsup: And I still want Jag games :(

Thanks i know i blew my mind but the guy pushed my buttons... but thank you for understanding me.

Since his auctions for the 32x cable, brackets and other Sega parts were listed some time after the, no cable boxed 32x was put up, whose to say he didn't find (or later acquire as in this case)those accessories sometime afterwards and decide to just leave his currently posted auctions, such as the boxed 32x, as-is? and list the cable seperately. He has a perfect right to not update/add to his auctions - you just bid on what is included in an auction; no cable -then you give a slightly lower price then, because to use the 32x you need to also buy a cable.

Shawn SR., rather than assuming the worst, in a fellow AA member, and then starting with the judgements and name calling -when you don't know the true reason the auctions are listed the way they are, the right thing to do(and best for you! ;)) would have been to message him on eBay or PM him here, and you know what?.. ask him about it first BEFORE you judge him to be shady. ;) Is that too hard to do? Why do people always ass-u-me the worst in people before they know whats-up with them? If you would have asked first, I am sure he would of said something like; I didn't have a 32x cable at the time of the boxed 32x listing, but bought a cable in a gaming lot very recently and just listed it seperately. But, If your planning on bidding on the boxed 32x I can just throw it in the box for you :) or add it to the 32x auction if you'd like? :) Knowing Kevin's generous personality I'm sure he probably would have done just that for you!

Point is, open up a line of conversation and ask the seller your question/concern first and see how they accomodate your interests before you go and judge and name call, Shawn Sr. Especially since you have known, that Kevincal is a AA member here for years just like you, and I think that we here on AA hold ourselves to a higher standard than the typical eBay seller -right!? He has nearly 825 ebay feedbacks with 100% positive ratings! is also something to consider before judging him.

Now, I have personally bought from Kevincal multiple times on multiple occasions and he is a very good and attentive seller - everything is packed well, he ships quick, has great communication, messages tracking #, always does what he says, etc. So I can highly recommend to everyone to go ahead and buy from Kevincal here on AA or ebay or CTCW, he is an honest and good person and deserves respect. :)

I just bid on a grip of your auctions Kev, and thinking about and watching 1 auction. :)

Thanks Noel I hate for people to have to see me extremely angry and using bad language but the guy keeps insinuating i am shady / dishonest and i hold my honesty in high regard so he got an earful from me! I mean my prices are not out of line at all, and even after I explained the situation with the 32X he still kept it up that i am somehow lying about this thing, which REALLY pissed me off... I mean damn, buying and selling games is my passion / hobby/ 2nd job ive been doing it for years now, 100% feedback, i must be doing something right and for someone to question my integrity in my own thread is bullshit... on top of that its hard to make ends meat these days, i am barely scraping by so i dont need negative crap to scare away potential customers so thats another reason i was so angry, and my mom has cancer and is not doing well and i help her out a lot like a good son should. Actually my dads health is bad now too and I help him too! I am extremely busy these days (the main reason some of my auctions may not be so full of information, i am a 1 man army doing all this stuff, it takes a lot of time to list so many auctions) i do nothing wrong in my life i am a very good honest trustworthy person, so if anyone else ever feels the need to shoot me down for no good reason, heres my warning, dont do it or i was slaughter you verbally and make you wish you never said 1 word to me!!! ;)

• Like 1

Completely Agree kev, definitely. ;) Don't know what's up with people not trying to expand their understanding of something they question in a sale thread by simply asking questions about it in private where the sellers' other potential customers don't have to witness a negative implication(that in this case has no bering) and jepardize needed customers.

Whatever happened to common courtesy?, a first time benefit of the doubt? :)

Edited by ovalbugmann

Kev, I know your a decent fella and if you wanna tell me "fuck you" by all means go ahead. I was only going by what what listed in your auctions. All the rest of the follow up info you provided is not anything that Joe Blow on Ebay is privillaged to correct? I was just speaking from the point of veiw gained from reading your auctions. The same would be thought from any random ebay browsers perspective with only that information to base judgement on. There is no other way to look at it. Normal people are not gonna assume all the extra info you have posted in this thread on AtariAge in regards to those items. Think I'm a fuck all you want but in regards to those listings and my impression from them was very acurate when judging only from the information you had provided in those auctions.

• Like 2

fine but again you went about it ALL wrong. You dont come here accusing me of being shady dishonest whatever and expect me to take it on the chin. And even after I FULLY explained myself you kept on with your shady remarks. What the hell is up with that? There is a reason there is a MESSAGING system at ebay. You got a question you simply ask and I respond, how hard is that to figure out? Again, ya i dont load my auctions with bullshit text trying to hype up my items like most "salesmen" do. SORRY, i dont have a ton of time to spend with each and every auction... and again, I have 100% feedback so for you pull what you did is out of line... you know the only people i have ever had problems with are JERKS! I have had a couple "neutral" feedback and 1 or 2 negatives which were promptly removed after a call to ebay customer service. Why? Because EVERY SINGLE TIME the ebay member was a SLOW PAYER, we are talking weeks here... And guess what, they are the ones that complain about the product they get after they waited weeks to pay me, and then they leave neutral or negatives like the assholes they are... I am not the one doing anything wrong here. I am running a legit business and my customers are happy, the few times people were unhappy is cus they were idiots... i am the good guy here, i am not the shady dishonest guy you tried to make me out to be. Check yourself next time you go and call someone something they are not. They may be a sensitive person like myself and it wont go well.

why the hell would you ask if I bid on my own auctions!? of course i dont... another person who thinks im an asshole? jesus...

*ok you didnt ask but you inquired... ;) still i am offended you would even inquire such a thing...

Edited by kevincal