IGNORED

Sears Checkers

Just a heads up. It appears a boxed Sears Checkers popped up on Ebay in a lot with other games. Not sure if it's complete. I have no interest in it, but i know a lot of people here do.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1705027981221?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170502798122&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

to late, there was a buy it now at 100$

Son of a b..icon_mad.gif

Just a heads up. It appears a boxed Sears Checkers popped up on Ebay in a lot with other games. Not sure if it's complete. I have no interest in it, but i know a lot of people here do.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1705027981221?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170502798122&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Son of a b..icon_mad.gif

the elusive sears checkers strikes again

:rolling:

that was good lot.it had 6 sears titles and a sears console in it.

Son of a b..icon_mad.gif

the elusive sears checkers strikes again

icon_rolling.gif

that was good lot.it had 6 sears titles and a sears console in it.

Yah, it was worth $100 to me...if I'd seen it!!!icon_mad.gificon_mrgreen.gif

I saw it.

but 100$ for 1 game that I need is just to much trouble for me.

Hey Max, I just meant there was enough other stuff there, including the system, that I could justify paying the $100.

I just want to make that clear before someone offers to sell me Checkers for $100! icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif

Is the boxed Intellivision Sears Checkers worth that much? I've had one for years now (with the dumb looking kid on the cover). In fact I'm only missing Backgammon and Horse Racing to complete my Sears set.

Tempest

I'd say in the $20-$30 range, it just seems to be a pain in the ass to find, usually within packages like this one.

Is the boxed Intellivision Sears Checkers worth that much? I've had one for years now (with the dumb looking kid on the cover). In fact I'm only missing Backgammon and Horse Racing to complete my Sears set.

Tempest

I'd say in the $20-$30 range, it just seems to be a pain in the ass to find, usually within packages like this one.

yeah, it might be a rare game but i don't think there is that much demand for it outside of us few hardcore collectors.

Tempest

yeah, it might be a rare game but i don't think there is that much demand for it outside of us few hardcore collectors.

Exactly.

Tempest

Exactly.

And thanks to Intellivision Dude aka rgw825 I no longer need Sears Checkers either!!!!!!!!!!! He alerted me to a BIN package that included not just Checkers but also Roulette and Frog Bog. I now only need Backgammon and Space Battle to complete my Sears collection. There will be an INTV care package heading his way as thanks for doing another AA member a solid. icon_mrgreen.gif

Tempest

Exactly.

And thanks to Intellivision Dude aka rgw825 I no longer need Sears Checkers either!!!!!!!!!!! He alerted me to a BIN package that included not just Checkers but also Roulette and Frog Bog. I now only need Backgammon and Space Battle to complete my Sears collection. There will be an INTV care package heading his way as thanks for doing another AA member a solid. icon_mrgreen.gif

Just glad i could help. :thumbsup:

Maybe one day i'll have a complete set of games (loose or boxed). But i'm currently in no super hurry. I pretty much now own all games i owned from when i was a kid (except for a couple). Still looking out for an affordable Body Slam. So now i'm just buying the occasional game here and there of what i didn't own back then. I'll probably leave the super rare ones like Stadium Mud Bugges, Spiker Super Pro Volley Ball, Congo Bongo etc. for last. And i'll probably leave the sears titles for last. But one these days. :cool: