IGNORED

Donkey Kong Escapes - 2600 Re-Release

Atari Dogs

Those that had theirs sent out on the first shipment should be receiving them by tomorrow.

There is one left but is on hold because I had a person that I have not been able to match his paypal address with his AA name. It may be sold already. I will let you know later tonight.

Here is the update.

All twenty games have been spoken for. All games that have been paid for will have been shipped by tomorrow. I think the sale went very well, in week I had more people wanting to buy it than I had made.

That being said, I could make more cartridges. Unfortunately, I am out of pcb boards and manuals. I would need enough sales to make an order of boards. If I make more here are the options: 1) release the same game with same label and manual. 2) Design and release an Atari red label design. 3) release just the cartridge with Coleco style label and no manual.

My local supply of Coleco games is drying up, and if you have extras I would prefer you sent them to Albert. If I redesign the label, I would need someone here to quickly do it quickly for me. I have someone in mind that could probably do it in a snap. If I do another run, I may make another slight alteration to the rom again.

Let me know what you think. I believe I have 3 people who would want another run.

Here is the update.

All twenty games have been spoken for. All games that have been paid for will have been shipped by tomorrow. I think the sale went very well, in week I had more people wanting to buy it than I had made.

That being said, I could make more cartridges. Unfortunately, I am out of pcb boards and manuals. I would need enough sales to make an order of boards. If I make more here are the options: 1) release the same game with same label and manual. 2) Design and release an Atari red label design. 3) release just the cartridge with Coleco style label and no manual.

My preference would be the game in a Coleco case.

If I make more here are the options: 1) release the same game with same label and manual. 2) Design and release an Atari red label design. 3) release just the cartridge with Coleco style label and no manual.

I look forward to receiving my copy soon!

I think if you re-release it, it has to be 1) or 3) ... the Coleco label is what really makes the cart standard. I think a red-label Atari would be, well, boring.

I just found out that the boxes that the post office gave me for priority mail were not the ship everything that can fit in the box for one price deal even though the guy there said they were. My wife and daughter said they had to resent a couple in the correct box.

Did anyone have any problems getting their games?

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to be the clueless one here, but what game is Donkey Kong Escapes? :(

Take a look at the very first post in this thread...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/164840-donkey-kong-escapes-2600-re-release/page__view__findpost__p__2035777

"For those of you that missed Salem Frost's original release, this is a hack of Frankenstein's Monster. "

Edited by ls650

• 1 month later...