IGNORED

Who is the true inventor of GPU main code execution?

Gorf

yes. thankyou

You're quite welcome. :)

We just found out what happens... when people stop being real ... and start getting polite . . .

I'm being QUITE real. His request was not unreasonable. And he did thank me. But I agree

that your implication of my polite response is not that same as how I might actually feel.

Does not mean I need to be unreasonable in my response. But it is you RT and you are always

in a bitter mood so I can forgive you too. I know the ONLY reason you bother to visit the

JAguar forums is to bust my balls...so carry on...;)

Edited by Gorf
  • Like 1

What ba...? Oh, right, real, polite, reasonable... yeah.

Well, regardless of personal attachments or importance, just glad to see people following forum guidelines. :)

I'm being QUITE real. His request was not unreasonable. And he did thank me. But I agree

that your implication of my polite response is not that same as how I might actually feel.

Does not mean I need to be unreasonable in my response. But it is you RT and you are always

in a bitter mood so I can forgive you too. I know the ONLY reason you bother to visit the

This thread was not intended to insult anyone or accuse anyone of plagiarism. IMO it's to give credit to a very honest caring hard working member of our community.

Hopefully all will continue to respect it as such.

I don't care who is or isn't part of the AA home crew, part of JS2, part of Reboot, Jagware, who is or isn't 3DS BUT what I do care about is respecting the forum rules and guidelines.

We're on AA and hopefully everyone would be wise enough to not drag things from other forums or things that most people can't prove or disprove just to make an argument on here anymore.

The initial thread was approved by Albert and that is who we should respect while here.

Please consider this a friendly warning and reminder thank you.

• Like 4

Darn it! You're not supposed to know that! :D

You know that saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"? Every time I poke you with a silly stick, it makes you a little stronger. You're less likely to take your ball and go home, so you'll stick around and play with the rest of us a lot longer.

• Like 4

What ba...?

Yeah yeah...I know...Im a wuss. :roll:

Oh, right, real, polite, reasonable... yeah.

Well, regardless of personal attachments or importance, just glad to see people following forum guidelines. :)

Compared to my usual responses, I think its' sickening polite quite actually. :P

This thread was not intended to insult anyone or accuse anyone of plagiarism. IMO it's to give credit to a very honest caring hard working member of our community.

Hopefully all will continue to respect it as such.

I don't care who is or isn't part of the AA home crew, part of JS2, part of Reboot, Jagware, who is or isn't 3DS BUT what I do care about is respecting the forum rules and guidelines.

We're on AA and hopefully everyone would be wise enough to not drag things from other forums or things that most people can't prove or disprove just to make an argument on here anymore.

The initial thread was approved by Albert and that is who we should respect while here.

Please consider this a friendly warning and reminder thank you.

Though I am not exactly sure whom this is aimed at, part of the reason for having to post it

was to set the record straight...even on other matters that certain 'other' site decided

to inaccurately display. Im not trying to cause a war but instead correcting seriously untrue

accusastions leveled at me and my development crew as well as defending Owl and his hard

work.

• Like 1

Darn it! You're not supposed to know that! :D

I may have been born at night, but I was'nt born last night. ;)

You know that saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"? Every time I poke you with a silly stick, it makes you a little stronger. You're less likely to take your ball and go home, so you'll stick around and play with the rest of us a lot longer.

Well I would not hold my breath on that actually. Stronger sometimes means smarter so yes but eventually,

sometimes even a battered wife gets sick of the abuse and finally moves on. I may leave for a time but I

will be back...even if it's just to torment those who try to keep me down. :D

• Like 2