IGNORED

Sega EVERDRIVE Flash Cart Official Mass Order Thread

All done taking orders for the bulk Everdrive deal. If you wanted more than one and paid for them, your name should appear on the list twice. If you name doesn't appear, or if you paid for two and it doesn't appear twice, please PM me so I'm sure to have it right. There will be a few days to fix this kind of issue while the money moves from Paypal to my bank before I send out the Western Union to Igor.

Only people who have paid are on this list:

1.eebuckeye SHIPPED :thumbsup:

2.HammR25 SHIPPED :thumbsup:

3.akator SHIPPED :thumbsup:

4.cubelindoSHIPPED :thumbsup:

5.retroillucid :thumbsup:

6.retroillucid :thumbsup:

7.Greg2600 SHIPPED :thumbsup:

8.jokker SHIPPED :thumbsup:

9.jasonbar SHIPPED :thumbsup:

10.Austin SHIPPED :thumbsup:

11.thegoldenband SHIPPED :thumbsup:

12.Tursi SHIPPED :thumbsup:

13.goldenegg SHIPPED :thumbsup:

14.keilbaca SHIPPED :thumbsup:

15.jkonstan SHIPPED :thumbsup:

16.swlovinist SHIPPED :thumbsup:

17.Nimtene SHIPPED :thumbsup:

18.retromangia SHIPPED :thumbsup:

19.toymailman SHIPPED :thumbsup:

20.panzer SHIPPED :thumbsup:

21.coyo5050 SHIPPED :thumbsup:

22.Blackbag SHIPPED :thumbsup:

23.TheWizDawg SHIPPED :thumbsup:

24.Cliff Friedel SHIPPED :thumbsup:

25.cashcow06 SHIPPED :thumbsup:

26.HatNJ SHIPPED :thumbsup:

27.edojapan76 SHIPPED :thumbsup:

28.RevEng SHIPPED :thumbsup:

29.hex65000 :thumbsup:

30.hex65000 :thumbsup:

31.ccatalyst :thumbsup:

32.ECWfan :thumbsup:

33.raz0red :thumbsup:

34.Elerach COMING FROM HEX - Shipped :thumbsup:

35.bomberpunk :thumbsup:

36.NCrouther :thumbsup:

37.NCrouther :thumbsup:

38.Almost Rice :thumbsup:

39.maxmofo :thumbsup:

40.Jibbajaba :thumbsup:

41.Corby :thumbsup:

42.boog COMING FROM STONEAGE - Shipped :thumbsup:

43.the.golden.ax :love: Thank-You :thumbsup:

Thanks,

AX

• Like 5

Great that this is finally happening!

One advantage to our having waited a bit is that Krikzz just released a new version of the firmware and OS. If I understand correctly, it now supports BIOS change for CD games (which means you can play Sega/Mega CD games from any region without needing to patch the country code), plus on-the-fly region patching for cartridge games.

As far as I can tell, this means that the Everdrive can now do pretty much everything (or more!) that other Genesis flashcarts can do, with the sole exception of FM sound in SMS games. Since the only flashcart with SMS FM support costs almost three times as much, I think we can do without it! :D

Me too. Thanks Ax.

One advantage to our having waited a bit is that Krikzz just released a new version of the firmware and OS. If I understand correctly, it now supports BIOS change for CD games (which means you can play Sega/Mega CD games from any region without needing to patch the country code), plus on-the-fly region patching for cartridge games.

As far as I can tell, this means that the Everdrive can now do pretty much everything (or more!) that other Genesis flashcarts can do, with the sole exception of FM sound in SMS games. Since the only flashcart with SMS FM support costs almost three times as much, I think we can do without it! :D

Yeah I just saw that KRIZZ had added that support. I think he wants to do Game Genie code input in the future.

Edited by Greg2600

ONE MORE DAY TO GET IN ON THIS.

I talked with Igor yesterday and 10 are ready to ship, and will ship from Ukraine to me as soon as I pay. So the first 10 people may end up getting theirs a few weeks sooner. He says the remaining 24+ will be done in around two weeks, but he plans to ship them in a few packages as they are finished, and then how ever long it takes to get to me.

AX

About 10 hours left on this offer folks. If I don't get back online tonight, whatever is paid by morning can still get in on this. After that I'm transferring the funds out of paypal to the bank so I can do the Western Unions. If someone who doesn't have my paypal addy wants to buy one and I'm not logged in, feel free to PM anyone that is logged in from the paid list in the first post> I give my permission for current buyers to share the mass paypal email via PM with someone, if they want in on this, and I'm not around tonight.

Thanks!

AX

Just to give a heads up Western Union might not work. There were issues using Western Union to the Ukraine if it was over $1000. I think they eventually had to go with Money Gram or Bank Transfer. I cant remember.

That's what Igor told me too. They did give me a quote for the full $2K+ figure, but if I get there with the dough and they say no, I'll probably send it divided or look in to Money Gram... I have never used that.

AX

Just to give a heads up Western Union might not work. There were issues using Western Union to the Ukraine if it was over $1000. I think they eventually had to go with Money Gram or Bank Transfer. I cant remember.

That's what Igor told me too. They did give me a quote for the full $2K+ figure, but if I get there with the dough and they say no, I'll probably send it divided or look in to Money Gram... I have never used that.

AX

Yeah I just bought some of these to carry at my store and I noticed when paying with WU that that it said $999 limit.

• 2 weeks later...

Some more info on the cart, I read that games that used EEPROM for saving might have problems with this, since there is no EEPROM of course. Here's a document with the games detailed.

I was told though that the EA games should play fine, won't save. Others need to be hacked in some way, and there are some hacks that exist.

I won't lose sleep over the handful of sports titles, however Wonderboy and Mega Man are some top shelf titles that would be nice to use. It's a limited number though it seems. It's always something really rare you want to play too, like on my Neo PCEngine card, I can't play Bonk 3.

AX