IGNORED

Mad Bodies for Sale

Facemeat

Interesting to read so many negative comments about Mad Bodies - a year after the release. I recall that when MB came out it had a lot of positive comments, and I don't remember much negative being said.

I bought a copy. IMHO it's a decent, challenging "death from above" shooter. If I had any complaints, it's that the difficulty level ramps up too steeply after the first boss or two. It probably would have benefited from more open beta testing - IMHO...

I played it for the first time at Jagfest at MGC in WI last year. I thought it was a great game. I didnt have it someone lent it to me for

Jagfest. Anyway it will be mine ohhhhh yess it will be mine. :D Bought and paid for baby. and I think it was a Good deal seeing that the

release price was like $90.00 cant wait to get my ass kicked :)

I played it for the first time at Jagfest at MGC in WI last year. I thought it was a great game. I didnt have it someone lent it to me for

Jagfest. Anyway it will be mine ohhhhh yess it will be mine. :D Bought and paid for baby. and I think it was a Good deal seeing that the

release price was like $90.00 cant wait to get my ass kicked :)

And it is sold. Thanks again Astropuff!

Interesting to read so many negative comments about Mad Bodies - a year after the release. I recall that when MB came out it had a lot of positive comments, and I don't remember much negative being said.

I bought a copy. IMHO it's a decent, challenging "death from above" shooter. If I had any complaints, it's that the difficulty level ramps up too steeply after the first boss or two. It probably would have benefited from more open beta testing - IMHO...

Hey, you've got to remember that the official Mad Bodies thread was in the Jaguar forum. You will never see anything bad said about Jaguar in the Jaguar forum without the poster being called a troll and flamed until he leaves.

• Like 5

Hey, you've got to remember that the official Mad Bodies thread was in the Jaguar forum. You will never see anything bad said about Jaguar in the Jaguar forum without the poster being called a troll and flamed until he leaves.

Well, not only that but sometimes out of respect to the homebrew authors people will not say a homebrew sucks due to all the hardwork/etc..