IGNORED

**Sold** Should be adding more soon. Thanks. :-)

would you ship to the UK?

I probably would, but I generally try to avoid shipping internationally. Reason being is, somewhere along the line I had the US (or UK) Post Office lose a package I sent once... Ended up costing me my package + money, because I didn't want to stick the buyer with that. Shipping would probably be pretty high for you too. :(

Right now I am waiting to hear back from someone, but will keep you in mind. Thank you for your interest. :)

would you ship to the UK?

Shipping would probably be pretty high for you too. :(

Not really. You could probably ship 1st class Intl if it is under 4lbs. Costs about twice as much as Priority within the states but opens sales up to most of Europe. Only thing is there is no tracking so you have to trust the buyer is honest.

BTW, UgotPM

I am honest, just look at my user feedback under my original name mimo, and Preppie!!, or ask Shawn Sr, CPUWIZ,Pac Man plus etc etc

Wasn't trying to imply anything. Delivery confirmation is free or near free if you have the right account, but not available cheaply on international shipments. It means I would not ship games and other stuff open to fraud international as readily as I do the itemss that I manufacture. Also, some people do not like to have the hassle of shipping internationally. We have to fill extra forms and wait in line at the post office in order to ship it. I do not because I have the forms pre-filled by Endicia and I because of it I can drop it off at any postal bin. It is mainly that hassle that turns people off from shipping overseas.

Edited by Almost Rice

I am honest, just look at my user feedback under my original name mimo, and Preppie!!, or ask Shawn Sr, CPUWIZ,Pac Man plus etc etc

Wasn't trying to imply anything. Delivery confirmation is free or near free if you have the right account, but not available cheaply on international shipments. It means I would not ship games and other stuff open to fraud international as readily as I do the itemss that I manufacture. Also, some people do not like to have the hassle of shipping internationally. We have to fill extra forms and wait in line at the post office in order to ship it. I do not because I have the forms pre-filled by Endicia and I because of it I can drop it off at any postal bin. It is mainly that hassle that turns people off from shipping overseas.

I realise that you were not implying anything, but just wanted to let the seller know.

Added a kick ass Pro 91 150 channel trunking scanner. Figured I'd ask around here before selling elsewhere. :)

I'm interested, but would it actually work today with everything going digital? I assumed all the police and emergency radios would be encrypted now.

I'm interested, but would it actually work today with everything going digital? I assumed all the police and emergency radios would be encrypted now.

Thank you for mentioning this, as it totally slipped my mind.

I forgot to mention this is an ANALOG scanner, not digital. This means emergency frequencies may, or may not work for you. If they work now, chances are they won't work in the near future. Many areas have recently switched their emergency frequencies to digital. If you're primarily looking to scan emergency digital frequencies, you may want to look at the Pro 96. Should note though...Pro 96 is rather costly, @ $300+.

Anyway, I've never been into scanning emergency stuff much... I like to cruise around for random, abstract stuff. This Pro 91 still provides plenty of entertainment in the 29Mhz to 956Mhz analog range. :)

A good deal on another 'toy' for me fell through this week, so I guess I'll take this scanner instead.

Hey, good to hear. I'll even do $40 shipped if you're in the states, because I hate it when deals fall through. :) Happy to see someone else enjoy the scanner.

Here are a couple pics for you first:

pro91_front.jpg

pro91_back.jpg