IGNORED

Can a U.S. resident open an account on Brazil ebay?

Rev

You can, or you can use mine if you like, or I can instruct you is unused, the problem will be:

1 Language, they maybe respond to spanish, but very few to english

2 If they are willing to ship internationally

3 If they accept paypal

I can help you with 1 (Spanish and Portuguese have similar roots), but 2 or 3 depends of the seller.

Let me know, I´m glad to help you, I also want some Digiplay titles..

Cheers,

Ed

Note, we already have an active conversation, I just reply you.

mercadolivre

There is some nice INTV Digiplay titles on this site. Also a bunch of weird of Atari stuff. Can i open an account here or what?

digiplay beamrider: link

That's one of the Digiplay titles I was talking about that I stupidly didn't buy a couple of years ago when I had the chance. Good luck getting a hold of them. icon_thumbsup.gif

I do have an account. I tried a few time to contact some seller to see if they were shipping but no reply from them. ???? Anyway, 45R is still a lot of money + shipping.

I only have Pitfall

i seen your pitfall,that is what inspired me to try and get the digiplay activision titles and a couple other ones.

my mexican buddy is going to open an account there ,he says spanish and portuguese are similar. we will see how this turns out.....

Hi,

The exchange rate between Us and Brazil is rigth now a historic high, (for Brazil coin) so 1 dollar is like 2 reais, 45 R is about 22,5$ and the ship is expensive even inside brazil.

Rev:

I ask a question to the seller who has Beamrider, and he accepts Western Union and could ship you to the us, you can ask a quote for the games you want (he has several Digiplay) and the shipment costs, other seller has an Intellivision II version Digiplay, maybe you like that.

Your Mexican friend can create an account in Mercadolibre of Mexico, and use the same account to buy in Brazil. all the Mercadolibre countries use the same database, create an account is not complicated.

Hi,

The exchange rate between Us and Brazil is rigth now a historic high, (for Brazil coin) so 1 dollar is like 2 reais, 45 R is about 22,5$ and the ship is expensive even inside brazil.

Rev:

I ask a question to the seller who has Beamrider, and he accepts Western Union and could ship you to the us, you can ask a quote for the games you want (he has several Digiplay) and the shipment costs, other seller has an Intellivision II version Digiplay, maybe you like that.

Your Mexican friend can create an account in Mercadolibre of Mexico, and use the same account to buy in Brazil. all the Mercadolibre countries use the same database, create an account is not complicated.

thanks for the info.we are doing it this week.and i might even have a place to have them shipped to in mexico and then to me here. yes it is going to be complicated but it will be worth it!

Hi,

Rev:

so, it would be maybe 25 us dollars per title plus shipping? that dont seem too bad. :P

Hi,

Rev:

thanks for the info.we are doing it this week.and i might even have a place to have them shipped to in mexico and then to me here. yes it is going to be complicated but it will be worth it!

Mercadolivre is not a strict as you think, if you contact the seller by email (after the purchase, you get his data) you agree with him about payment and shipping. I think it would be innecesary to ship to mexico (and twice the expense), ask him to ship directly to you.

I ese mercadolibre a lot in my country, and uses the same plataform for a dozen of countries. is very different than Ebay.