IGNORED

HSC7 Bonus Round "Time for Desert"

Why two bonus points-- because they have been here a long time? Is this some sort of seniority bias?

Cause I have an AARP card (Ancient Atari Retired Person) :)

No idea, I didnt ask :D - technically not retired either ;)

Nowadays, even with secondary insurances like AARP, patient still ends up paying a certain amount.

Why two bonus points-- because they have been here a long time? Is this some sort of seniority bias?

Cause I have an AARP card (Ancient Atari Retired Person) :)

No idea, I didnt ask :D - technically not retired either ;)

Nowadays, even with secondary insurances like AARP, patient still ends up paying a certain amount.

Just wait for Jim to start playing (see this thread) he'll get twenty five bonus points :D

me thinks you should get off the bottom of the tables for Lost Tomb & Mutant Camels ;)

table updated If anyone wonders what the heck is going on post #87 details the bonus points :!:

Going for Bonus:

Baja Buggies R, Pro: 8th

Lucky screenshot, it was just changing to the Highscorescreen (where that rank is not listed) in that very moment:

post-21666-12797854845_thumb.jpg

Attack of the Mutant Camels highest camel bonus (shown on title screen next to the score) it's based on the number of camels killed in one man...

I have the impression, that only the camel bonus for the last level is showed there, not the highest overall. See: In Level 1 camel Bonus was 3200 (!) points. But in Level 2 I didn´t get that high, and on the title screen only 400 points are shown. Or do I misunderstand? Anyway:

Mutant Camels: 28620

Mutant Camels Camel Bonus: 400

post-21666-127978549317_thumb.jpg

Going for Bonus:

I have the impression, that only the camel bonus for the last level is showed there, not the highest overall. See: In Level 1 camel Bonus was 3200 (!) points. But in Level 2 I didn´t get that high, and on the title screen only 400 points are shown. Or do I misunderstand? Anyway:

Mutant Camels: 28620

Mutant Camels Camel Bonus: 400

You're right skr, it clears after each level so I'll put you down for 3200 and the bonus point...

[edit] maximum is 6400!

Quick Camel Filter-Tip: when you get to the end of level hyperwarp keep moving but when it gets hectic stay above the horizon as it's easier to see the missiles coming. You get tons of points for completing the warps.

table updated

[edit] Pharoah's Curse 4,935 two treasures to go. When you've got them all taking the screen with the long rope on the right hand side takes you back to the first screen where I guess you see the code! Only tips I can think of are to listen for the detonations as this helps time things and keep the diagonal held when jumping to jump further and jump off the lifts. I can't seem to time the one where you fall down the slope to make the lift, I could do with a quick way of getting back to this screen :ponder:

Ok, some more improvements:

Baja Buggies 1, Pro: 2nd, Avg. 72.20 Mumpitzhouse

Baja Buggies 2, Pro: 1st, Avg. 72.55 Mumpitzhouse

Baja Buggies R, Pro: 8th

post-21666-127982899794_thumb.jpg

post-21666-127982900502_thumb.jpg

post-21666-127982902414_thumb.jpg

Pharao´s Course, Highscore AND Bonus (nearly made in Lvl 3): 3855 points, only 1 treasure left

post-21666-127982904195_thumb.jpg

Lost Tomb, Highscore AND Bonus: 24060, Room 13

post-21666-127982905017_thumb.jpg

Tutankham

I'm not sure if i get any bonus points, but i started on level 16 and got to level 20

final score 53,360

The Level 20 looks good for a bonus point - the score doesn't count here. You need to play from level 1 for the regular tournament score as there are more points on the higher levels, now you've got the hang of it and then some I expect you'll go far ;)

Baja Buggies, 37

Lost Tomb, 7,200

I'll try to get the screenshots up today. I need to resize them, as they take up too much space.

Lost Tomb is really impressive. I never knew about this one before. I really like it.

Now, off to play some Pharoah's Curse while the house is quiet.

I'm stuck at 9th in Pro Course 1. How do you get to that star at the top (see 2nd picture) and can you scroll left?

What's that ur playin'? Crownland? do you have sand?

Baja Pro 2 10th:

post-19705-127999143666_thumb.jpg

Nice to see you littleman jack :thumbsup:

10th? Perhaps, the picture is cut off and it's 100th. 9th is like normal for me now. I had been just missing out as I see a few cars in front of me and race ends before I can pass them. Well, just barely got 8th in Course 1 Pro and Course R Pro.

post-16716-128000503686_thumb.jpg

post-16716-128000504526_thumb.jpg

I didn't save picture for pro course 1 so I played again a few times and just got 6th in Pro course 1.

Strange but my 800XL never displays the average speed (unless it happens so quickly that I've never caught it).

I'm using therealbountybob's ATR.

also, I seem to be going backwards on all games so I'm taking a break.

• table updated (post 2)
  • any corrections please let me know
  • bonus challenges post 87
  • screenshots optional ;)
  • Vote for the next regular HSC game!
  • If you're one of the people who's downloaded the ATR but not posted any scores, c'mon let's see them, don't be shy ;)

Slight improvement in AOTMC 150,815 :)

post-19705-128008385074_thumb.jpg

I'm stuck at 9th in Pro Course 1. How do you get to that star at the top (see 2nd picture) and can you scroll left?

Your playing the Crownland preview right? I can't get the regular Crownland game to play correct.

Right after the game starts theguy will drop to the bottom of the screen and die.

This is what it looks like.

Oh the humanity. :-o

Edited by roadrunner

I think I a little break did do me some good.

Too bad I can't get greed and then haste out of my system! :mad:

post-9154-128016829039_thumb.png

Scores to date

Attack of the Mutant Camels: 1145

Baja Buggies Pro Course #1 : 4th, speed=71.00

Baja Buggies Pro Course #2 : 2nd, speed=69.75

Lost Tomb : 37,580

Pharaoh's Curse : 3,780

Tutankham: 52,840