IGNORED

Anyone ever see one of these?

jeremysart

I actually have one. You can't see it in the ebay pic, but it also has rapid fire. Here is a picture of mine, so you can see it better:

joystick-joysensor.jpg

How's playing when use those controller?

Do they feel like the Intellivision Controller?

Sorry, been a long time since I used them. If I call correctly the disk doesn't move at all when you press it, it's touch sensative

...disk doesn't move at all when you press it, it's touch sensative

Oh, I see... it's Ipod Touch for ColecoVision! :lol:

The touch feature of the joystick works nicely, but what completely ruins it is the placement of the fire buttons, at the top. It's like you need three hands to use it: One to hold the controller, another to press directions on the directional pad, and a third hand to press the fire buttons. As a normal human with only two hands, I found the JoySensor to be completely unusable. If the fire buttons has been regular side buttons like those on the stock CV controllers, it would have been near-perfect.

• Like 1

...disk doesn't move at all when you press it, it's touch sensative

Oh, I see... it's Ipod Touch for ColecoVision! :lol:

The touch feature of the joystick works nicely, but what completely ruins it is the placement of the fire buttons, at the top. It's like you need three hands to use it: One to hold the controller, another to press directions on the directional pad, and a third hand to press the fire buttons. As a normal human with only two hands, I found the JoySensor to be completely unusable. If the fire buttons has been regular side buttons like those on the stock CV controllers, it would have been near-perfect.

Thanks Luc, great infos on this +1 for you :)

Like I said, I never played with one but I was tempting to buy one....

Well... not anymore! ;)

Yes I like it, one of my subscribers was kind enough to send me a few Colecovision items, I was ecstatic about the 2600 module but you can see this Sensor Controller in this video and it is obvious I had never seen or owned one of these when I pull it out of the box in THIS Video (go right to 2min 50sec to avoid sitting through the whole thing) it was a nice surprise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFSYcACMxCs