IGNORED

Tal Funke Bilu's TT Auction

The_Laird

HERE you will find the next auction from ex-Atari lead tester Tal Funke Bilu (credited on many Lynx and Jaguar games) its for a 4 Meg TT with a hard drive and includes alot of very interesting stuff.

There is a full Jag deveopment kit on there as well as tests doucuments, maps and even roms! :lust:

I hope somebody who is going to share wins this!

That is a cool auction. No keyboard, but that can be replaced, and naturally the monitor is a no brainer.

Man... I am always tempted to get the Atari TT only to sell again years later. Those computers were just awesome.

Agree! :D :ponder:

There's bound to be some gems on that hard drive.

Frankly, I'd like to know more about that "apology" letter... I wonder what they did to the ladies bathroom. :P

Cheers,

Smeg

Ah the classic apology letter...the parties involved had a drunken rampage throughout the building. minor vandalism and inappropriate use of toiletries, amusing at the time. Not that I'm condoning the behavior, but a lot of unpaid hours had gone into the titles you guys love? and this was the release valve...

Ah the classic apology letter...the parties involved had a drunken rampage throughout the building. minor vandalism and inappropriate use of toiletries, amusing at the time. Not that I'm condoning the behavior, but a lot of unpaid hours had gone into the titles you guys love? and this was the release valve...

That "Apology" pic is now my desktop background :P