IGNORED

Ature, my homebrew action adventure game for Atari 2600.

beoran

• 3 weeks later...

Update on second run of games: I have a thread in the marketplace that I am taking names for a second run of carts. I have secured materials to make 20 more carts at this time. I will be contacting people in order of their name on the sales post. Please add a post if you are interested in a copy of this game.

Update on second run of games: I have a thread in the marketplace that I am taking names for a second run of carts. I have secured materials to make 20 more carts at this time. I will be contacting people in order of their name on the sales post. Please add a post if you are interested in a copy of this game.

link is here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/251360-ature-deluxe-edition-looking-to-see-interest-on-second-run/

• 4 weeks later...

Ature part 2 is Eruta, which is not Atari 2600 but an old style game for recent systems... it is severely delayedthough, since I'm also writing a MUD server for a game in the same settings. But good things come to those who wait, and with time I hope to release all of them. Meanwhile I'm glad many more people are discovering Ature, and I hope you all keep enjoying the game. And kudos to swlovinist for making a *proper* physical release. Not everyone could make it this nice!

• Like 1

LUCHS SOFT is proud to announce to release

the physical 60Hz PAL Version of Beoran's

A2600 game "Ature".

Trying to release the game at the end of august 2016.

Thanks to Beoran for giving the permission to make

this happend!

More infos later - no payable preorder yet!

post-35109-0-36021200-1466771473_thumb.png

Edited by Der Luchs
  • Like 4

A2600 game "Ature".

this happend!

Is there a NTSC version?

• 4 weeks later...

A2600 game "Ature".

this happend!

Why the need for a 60Hz PAL version?

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update for Folks: A third run of 20 carts will be done Parts ordered just need time to make them this next month. Proceeds of the Third run will be to help with putting on Cowlitz Gamers for Kids Expo and have some exclusive games at the show. For those who have purchased the game thank you very much.

Just an update for Folks: A third run of 20 carts will be done Parts ordered just need time to make them this next month. Proceeds of the Third run will be to help with putting on Cowlitz Gamers for Kids Expo and have some exclusive games at the show. For those who have purchased the game thank you very much.

I swore I read everything, I must be getting old and missed the price...?

My third favourite homebrew of all time, according to my post in the Top 100 2600 games of all time sticky thread!

I hope this game gets a bit more attention with a new cart run. It's possibly the most complex adventure game on the system, with beguiling puzzles, a huge sprawling world, and a level-up progressive combat system. A joy to play!

I'm a dead cert for a PAL copy if it comes to fruition.

Edited by dark-aleph

• 3 months later...

Wow, I don't know how I missed the boat on this one. This game is incredible. I would definitely purchase a physical release if any more become available.

Agreed. I wish there was an Android app that let you know any time a new homebrew or repro was released... from anywhere.

• Like 1

Agreed. I wish there was an Android app that let you know any time a new homebrew or repro was released... from anywhere.

So scalpers who have no vested interest in homebrew for pre-crash video game consoles can buy them out in ten minutes and hock the games on eBay. I honestly hope homebrew never gets mainstream enough that somebody puts out "an app for that." :roll: