IGNORED

Mega ST2 up for grabs + TONS of software

Well....the time has come to "thin the herd" so to speak. I love all things Atari...but the 8-bits hold a special place in my heart and I really need to focus on that part of my collection. (That and the wife wants some more space in the basement. :) )

I have decided to let my Mega ST2 go. I wanted to post it here first before going to eBay as I hate selling stuff there. Plus you guys are nicer ;)

Here is what we have:

One Mega ST2 that has been upgraded to 4MB RAM and TOS 1.4 (Rainbow TOS)

AutoSwitch-Overscan PCB installed to allow higher resolution on all CRT's (Medium RES 752x240 on SC1224 @ 60Hz)

One SC1224 Color Monitor

One Supra 52 MB External Hard Disk.

One "Beetle" mouse...as I have no idea where the original Atari one is.

TONS of software and books. Including but not limited to....NeoDesk 3, GFA Basic 3, Multidesk Deluxe, Pagescream (er... PageStream), Dungeon Master, Many Infocom games.

Most al of the software that I have comes in the boxes and with manuals.

Make me an offer if anyone is interested. No reasonable one refused. I do NOT ship over seas however. Sorry :(

I'm located in Ohio, so a local buyer is ideal but we can work it out if you are out of state.

Thanks for looking!

-Mike-

post-22607-127880140477_thumb.jpgpost-22607-127880142417_thumb.jpgpost-22607-127880144744_thumb.jpg

Pm sent about hard drive, pagestream, and neodesk. Tj

Well....the time has come to "thin the herd" so to speak. I love all things Atari...but the 8-bits hold a special place in my heart and I really need to focus on that part of my collection. (That and the wife wants some more space in the basement. :) )

I have decided to let my Mega ST2 go. I wanted to post it here first before going to eBay as I hate selling stuff there. Plus you guys are nicer ;)

Here is what we have:

One Mega ST2 that has been upgraded to 4MB RAM and TOS 1.4 (Rainbow TOS)

AutoSwitch-Overscan PCB installed to allow higher resolution on all CRT's (Medium RES 752x240 on SC1224 @ 60Hz)

One SC1224 Color Monitor

One Supra 52 MB External Hard Disk.

One "Beetle" mouse...as I have no idea where the original Atari one is.

TONS of software and books. Including but not limited to....NeoDesk 3, GFA Basic 3, Multidesk Deluxe, Pagescream (er... PageStream), Dungeon Master, Many Infocom games.

Most al of the software that I have comes in the boxes and with manuals.

Make me an offer if anyone is interested. No reasonable one refused. I do NOT ship over seas however. Sorry :(

I'm located in Ohio, so a local buyer is ideal but we can work it out if you are out of state.

Thanks for looking!

-Mike-

post-22607-127880140477_thumb.jpgpost-22607-127880142417_thumb.jpgpost-22607-127880144744_thumb.jpg