IGNORED

H2

batari

Nice work. :)

Will you have the beta at CGE?

Mitch

I just booked my flight to Vegas, so I'll bring my two prototypes to CGE. Note that right now it's only running in dev mode and we probably won't have a menu running by then, but you can at least see it running games. The proof-of-concept games are running, like POKEY, Pitfall II, and 7800 RAM stuff.

Mitch

I just booked my flight to Vegas, so I'll bring my two prototypes to CGE. Note that right now it's only running in dev mode and we probably won't have a menu running by then, but you can at least see it running games. The proof-of-concept games are running, like POKEY, Pitfall II, and 7800 RAM stuff.

awesome.

have you run into anything it won't run yet?

Mitch

Hey great!

I'll look forward to seeing it in action.

Bring some Harmony carts with you to sell. Maybe you can sell enough to pay for your plane ticket. ;)

Mitch

Mitch

Hey great!

I'll look forward to seeing it in action.

Bring some Harmony carts with you to sell. Maybe you can sell enough to pay for your plane ticket. ;)

Mitch

I definitely will. So those of you who are going to the show but haven't bought one since I quit taking Paypal, now's your chance...

Will this be able to run 64k 2600 roms, specifically EFSC bankswitching?

I can't give a definite answer, I'll leave that for Batari, but I think it will probably be supported if there is a ROM out there that uses it.

Mitch

Mitch

Any news about it ? The proto ran at the CGE ? I can't wait for this "holy graal" ! :)

• 2 weeks later...