IGNORED

CIB Turbo

To this day my 2 greatest finds in the wild were a complete (but no box) Sears Video arcade II in mint (never seemed to have been played condition) and a CIB Turbo that was sitting on a shelf at a Goodwill (a Goodwill frequented by every collector in the city). I found both of these about a week apart (great week for me)

At the time Turbo was worth about $40.00 ( I remember paying $3 for it) )and the Sears Video Arcade II (I paid about $12 for it) was worth about $60.00 . Its been about 8 years and the Sears video arcade is about the same price (maybe even less) , what is the going price for a Turbo CIB Intellevision game?

I just want to know if the Turbo game surpassed the Sears arcade II in value to take my #1 greatest personal find slot .

Edited by Atari2600Lives

To this day my 2 greatest finds in the wild were a complete (but no box) Sears Video arcade II in mint (never seemed to have been played condition) and a CIB Turbo that was sitting on a shelf at a Goodwill (a Goodwill frequented by every collector in the city). I found both of these about a week apart (great week for me)

At the time Turbo was worth about $40.00 ( I remember paying $3 for it) )and the Sears Video Arcade II (I paid about $12 for it) was worth about $60.00 . Its been about 8 years and the Sears video arcade is about the same price (maybe even less) , what is the going price for a Turbo CIB Intellevision game?

I just want to know if the Turbo game surpassed the Sears arcade II in value to take my #1 greatest personal find slot .

Safe to say that it has. Depending on the shape of the box, as the Coleco boxes haven't held up as well as a lot of the other INTV games, you'd likely get $100+ I suspect.

If you ever want to sell it, I'd bet you'd have no problem finding a fellow AA'er to buy it from you....I'm sure I'd be one of a few that was interested. icon_mrgreen.gif

Safe to say that it has. Depending on the shape of the box, as the Coleco boxes haven't held up as well as a lot of the other INTV games, you'd likely get $100+ I suspect.

If you ever want to sell it, I'd bet you'd have no problem finding a fellow AA'er to buy it from you....I'm sure I'd be one of a few that was interested. icon_mrgreen.gif

since I found it myself (against all odds in a popular 99.9% usually bone dry Goodwill) I will keep it for as long as I live :)

since I found it myself (against all odds in a popular 99.9% usually bone dry Goodwill) I will keep it for as long as I live icon_smile.gif

Can't argue with that, definitely a great score! icon_thumbsup.gif