IGNORED

Team Pixelboy news bulletin - July 12th 2010

Pixelboy

Hello retro-people!

I uploaded a few changes to the Team Pixelboy web site last night, the most important of which can be found in the "Other Projects" section, at the bottom of the sidebar: If you happen to own a copy of Daniel Bienvenu's Jeepers Creepers, you can now get a box for it! See the image attached below.

I produced a limited run of about 50 boxes, and the goal here is to track down the owners of the existing Jeepers Creepers carts and offer them a box. Each box is 7$CAN, plus shipping fees. If you happen to own a copy of the cart and want to purchase a box, please send me a PM.

If you don't own a copy of Jeepers Creepers but would like to, don't despair! AtariAge will release a new run of the game before the end of the year, complete with box!

In other news, you'll notice that I replaced Joust CE and Telstar Collection with Arabian and Discs of Tron. Aside from that, I updated some information here and there, nothing worth mentioning explicitely.

I'm currently on schedule for releasing Gulkave, Girl's Garden, Peek-a-boo and Pitfall II Arcade next October. I ran into a small problem with Pitfall II Arcade, namely a joystick incompatibility with the ADAM computer. I'm doing my best to get this fixed, but if this issue cannot be corrected, then I guess I'll have to place a "not compatible with ADAM" notice on the box. I hope it won't come to that...

That's all for today. We now return you to your regular forum activities. :)

post-7743-127895133439_thumb.jpg

Hello retro-people!

I uploaded a few changes to the Team Pixelboy web site last night, the most important of which can be found in the "Other Projects" section, at the bottom of the sidebar: If you happen to own a copy of Daniel Bienvenu's Jeepers Creepers, you can now get a box for it! See the image attached below.

I produced a limited run of about 50 boxes, and the goal here is to track down the owners of the existing Jeepers Creepers carts and offer them a box. Each box is 7$CAN, plus shipping fees. If you happen to own a copy of the cart and want to purchase a box, please send me a PM.

If you don't own a copy of Jeepers Creepers but would like to, don't despair! AtariAge will release a new run of the game before the end of the year, complete with box!

In other news, you'll notice that I replaced Joust CE and Telstar Collection with Arabian and Discs of Tron. Aside from that, I updated some information here and there, nothing worth mentioning explicitely.

I'm currently on schedule for releasing Gulkave, Girl's Garden, Peek-a-boo and Pitfall II Arcade next October. I ran into a small problem with Pitfall II Arcade, namely a joystick incompatibility with the ADAM computer. I'm doing my best to get this fixed, but if this issue cannot be corrected, then I guess I'll have to place a "not compatible with ADAM" notice on the box. I hope it won't come to that...

That's all for today. We now return you to your regular forum activities. icon_smile.gif

WOW! The box looks awesome Luc! Well done! icon_thumbsup.gif While I don't own this loose at the moment, I will once AA gets it back in store.

Discs of Tron!!!!icon_lust.gif Hope you're able to make that one happen!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...