IGNORED

HSC Season 7 Week 48 - Infiltrate

Ze_ro

On top of this, I would have coded it such that you could only shoot a finite amount of enemies (and still earn points for doing it) prior to getting the next document. This would force the player to get more documents (object of the game) instead of just stand in a sweet spot and shoot.

We can re-code the game, but alas we can never rid the world of point leeches.

I was stuck playing too aggressively on this game until I saw SekOner's awesome strategy.

40 or 50K seemed possible until I realized the peaceful approach only lasts so long (as SekOner describes as the 'start of the game'), now I am reaching for 20K.

It seems the only way to get ahead in this game is to be really patient and somehow play out a long 'dance' with the robots, at times distracting them to the opposite levels, drawing them in then running away.

Also, did anyone notice a small bug with the 1st document's placement upon reset? After playing an untold amount of games and constantly hitting reset to try again a few times I would start the game with the 1st document on the 1st floor - right next to me, unguarded.

Edited by satan165

I saw that when i just kept editing my old post the Current high scores were updated by my highscore was still my old one. Anywho i guess that means i need to make a new post each time i update my new current high score. Which of right now is:

post-26442-12796672045_thumb.jpg

Edited by SekOner

I saw that when i just kept editing my old post the Current high scores were updated by my highscore was still my old one. Anywho i guess that means i need to make a new post each time i update my new current high score. Which of right now is:

amazing!

as deep in the game as you are getting, are you getting a feel for how todd rogers attained 2 million?

amazing!

as deep in the game as you are getting, are you getting a feel for how todd rogers attained 2 million?

Im pretty sure im getting close to the pattern and strategy he used. but geez 2 million seems very very far from my reach. :P I'm definitely getting tired of this game. I think i've had enough for a week ha ha. You have no idea how many times i've had to reach over and pull the reset switch.

amazing!

Im pretty sure im getting close to the pattern and strategy he used. but geez 2 million seems very very far from my reach. :P I'm definitely getting tired of this game. I think i've had enough for a week ha ha. You have no idea how many times i've had to reach over and pull the reset switch.

i feel you on the reset switch, thank god im playing this on an emulator and programmed my controller to have reset as one of the buttons

at any rate, i improved my score one more (last) time. im submitting it to TG so the video is already uploaded, feel free to DL anyone who is bored enough to be interested

http://satan165.com/tg/infiltrate%202600%20emu.zip

post-6551-127967196698_thumb.jpg