IGNORED

Only need 2 more games for a complete Intellivision collection

Rev

Only 2 left of the 125 original NTSC releases. I am still going on the french,cbs, homebrew and other variations........

Spiker Volleyball and Learning Fun II. OK, who is going to sell me their copies? :D

....and they are all CIB. :lust:

Edited by revolutionika

Only 2 left of the 125 original NTSC releases. I am still going on the french,cbs, homebrew and other variations........

Spiker Volleyball and Learning Fun II. OK, who is going to sell me their copies? icon_mrgreen.gif

....and they are all CIB. icon_lust.gif

What did you just fill Rev? Did you get Super Series?

Spiker Volleyball and Learning Fun II. OK, who is going to sell me their copies? icon_mrgreen.gif

....and they are all CIB. icon_lust.gif

What did you just fill Rev? Did you get Super Series?

no, i did not get super series yet. that is included in the box variations that i need. they just changed the name when they dropped MLB.

So, out of the 125 US released games, how many are you missing again? 3 or 4?

So, out of the 125 US released games, how many are you missing again?

me...only 1 = spiker

There is going to be a serious bidding war when spiker finally shows up on ebay. icon_skull.gif

I have them all, but for CIB I still need LF 1 and 2, Spiker, Congo and Turbo. (Kinda weird I don't have Turbo CIB after all these years).

• 4 weeks later...

me...only 1 = spiker

There is going to be a serious bidding war when spiker finally shows up on ebay. :skull:

if money is present why not ;)

but I will not take a credit loan to buy spiker.......should i :D

I'm down to only needing 6 games, spiker of course being one of them, so if/when it shows up on ebay, I'll be there too ;)

me...only 1 = spiker

There is going to be a serious bidding war when spiker finally shows up on ebay. :skull:

if money is present why not ;)

but I will not take a credit loan to buy spiker.......should i :D

I'm down to only needing 6 games, spiker of course being one of them, so if/when it shows up on ebay, I'll be there too ;)

:x

:P

me...only 1 = spiker

There is going to be a serious bidding war when spiker finally shows up on ebay. icon_skull.gif

if money is present why not icon_wink.gif

but I will not take a credit loan to buy spiker.......should i icon_mrgreen.gif

I'm down to only needing 6 games, spiker of course being one of them, so if/when it shows up on ebay, I'll be there too icon_wink.gif

icon_mad.gif

icon_razz.gif

Yikes! It's gonna be bad. I'm just going to state up front that I will be bidding $57.28 and I'm fairly confident this bid will take it.icon_wink.gif Seriously though, $1500+???

me...only 1 = spiker

I'm down to only needing 6 games, spiker of course being one of them, so if/when it shows up on ebay, I'll be there too icon_wink.gif

What games do you need? Are you talking CIB, or any state? On another note, I need to remember to post pics of my "sealed" Spiker in the double bag thing....

me...only 1 = spiker

What games do you need? Are you talking CIB, or any state? On another note, I need to remember to post pics of my "sealed" Spiker in the double bag thing....

The games I need are:

Spiker

Stadium Mud Buggies

Learning Fun 1

Learning Fun 2

Fathom

Melody Blaster

All my games are complete, box inst, overlays, etc...

I do need 3 other pieces

Triple Challenge Box

Triple Challenge Inst

Congo Bongo Box

I do have some really cool stuff apart from missing the stuff I listed above. I have: (nothing for trade/sale tho, sorry) :)

Intellicart

MTE Test Cart (unopened)

Boxed Demo cart (I forget which one honestly..hah)

All 3 versions of the Orphan Overlays

Robot Rubble

League of Light

All "released" homebrews

I have a few other misc. things too.

I'll probably try to get the "easier" games before tackling Spiker honestly, but you never know..if the price is right! :)

I do have an extra complete Super Cobra if someone has dups of anything I need above that I WOULD be willing to trade :)

Edited by Dryfter

me...only 1 = spiker

The games I need are:

Spiker

Stadium Mud Buggies

Learning Fun 1

Learning Fun 2

Fathom

Melody Blaster

I do need 3 other pieces

Triple Challenge Box

Triple Challenge Inst

Congo Bongo Box

I do have some really cool stuff apart from missing the stuff I listed above. I have: (nothing for trade/sale tho, sorry) :)

Intellicart

MTE Test Cart (unopened)

Robot Rubble

League of Light

All "released" homebrews

I'll probably try to get the "easier" games before tackling Spiker honestly, but you never know..if the price is right! :)

I do have an extra complete Super Cobra if someone has dups of anything I need above that I WOULD be willing to trade :)

hey, i will trade you some games for robot rubble and league of light.

i will trade all of these for them:

melody blaster cib

stadium mud buggies cib

learning fun 2 cib

fathom with box,no instr.

triple challenge cib

congo bongo cib

me...only 1 = spiker

The games I need are:

Spiker

Stadium Mud Buggies

Learning Fun 1

Learning Fun 2

Fathom

Melody Blaster

I do need 3 other pieces

Triple Challenge Box

Triple Challenge Inst

Congo Bongo Box

I do have some really cool stuff apart from missing the stuff I listed above. I have: (nothing for trade/sale tho, sorry) icon_smile.gif

Intellicart

MTE Test Cart (unopened)

Robot Rubble

League of Light

All "released" homebrews

I'll probably try to get the "easier" games before tackling Spiker honestly, but you never know..if the price is right! icon_smile.gif

I do have an extra complete Super Cobra if someone has dups of anything I need above that I WOULD be willing to trade icon_smile.gif

melody blaster cib

stadium mud buggies cib

learning fun 2 cib

triple challenge cib

congo bongo cib

Wow. That would be a blockbuster trade, kinda like a 10 player NHL/NBA/MLB/NFL deal. I like it. You guys should guys should do it. Trade of the year material. icon_thumbsup.gif

Edited by cmart604

melody blaster cib

stadium mud buggies cib

learning fun 2 cib

triple challenge cib

congo bongo cib

I can certainly understand why you'd want to trade for those games but there's no way I can trade them. I only have one copy of each. I can still...someday...get all the games you've offered from ebay at "decent" prices, while RR and LoL will command major prices.

I appreciate the offer tho :)

Excuse my ignorance on the matter, the answer is probably painfully obvious, but how many games were put out for the INTV altogether?.I thought it was way more than 125 :? Is 125 the original number of games as in games done by MATTEL exclusively? ,excluding ones by 3rd party makers?

Edited by Rik

Excuse my ignorance on the matter, the answer is probably painfully obvious, but how many games were put out for the INTV altogether?.I thought it was way more than 125 icon_confused.gif Is 125 the original number of games as in games done by MATTEL exclusively? ,excluding ones by 3rd party makers?

The 125 were the original issues including 3rd party companies, the rest were just label variations, like the Sears red boxes, the English/French issues, the CBS Coleco issues, Imagic International editions, Draughts for Checkers, ECS Super Series Bball for ECS World Series Bball and a few other games that were re-issued once the licences with the various pro leagues ran out. Plus, about 10 homebrew games. icon_thumbsup.gif