IGNORED

Just got a whole bunch of games cheap :)

kotmfu

So i went to my local pawn shop a couple of months ago looking at some old games and while doing so one of the workers mentioned a box of "crap" they had out the back if i wanted to have a look, seeing how i dont trust anyones eye for value i said sure :). and this is what i found. 15 boxed atari 2600 games, most of them complete. And since i really dont have an eye for this myself, i was wondering if you guys can help me out and tell me if i got a sweet ass deal or not. I got:

Action Force - Parker

Reactor - Parker

Mission Survive - Video Gems

SteepleChase - Video Gems

Cross Force - SpectraVision

Threshold - TigerVision

Mouse Trap - Coleco

World Champ - Taito

and the rest are atari branded games

Space War

Yars' revenge

Outlaw

Slotmachine

Combat

Street Racer

Super Breakout

I honestly was sold when i saw breakout, i love that game so much :)

So, yeah thats it guys thanks in advance for any help you can give me

It's a heck of a find, but not knowing what you paid for it I can't say if you got a good deal or not.

But, the curiosity got the best of me so I resorted to Wicker/Brassard's price guide:

Reactor - Parker $8 (complete)

SteepleChase - Video Gems can't find "Video Gems" but SteepleChase by Sears is $28 (complete)

Cross Force - SpectraVision $20 (complete)

Threshold - TigerVision $40 (complete)

Mouse Trap - Coleco $8 (complete)

Slotmachine $5

the rest of the loose carts are $1-$2

I couldn't find anything on the other boxed titles you listed. Maybe they are for another system?

I couldn't find anything on the other boxed titles you listed. Maybe they are for another system?

They are all boxed, and lol they are all for the 2600.. im not quite as silly as i work :)

and as for the price i payed 75 au dollars, which is about 65 usd. so i think i done well lol even if i did get a bit screwed over 5 bucks isnt bad for a boxed game

They are all boxed, and lol they are all for the 2600.. im not quite as silly as i work :)

and as for the price i payed 75 au dollars, which is about 65 usd. so i think i done well lol even if i did get a bit screwed over 5 bucks isnt bad for a boxed game

so you are in Australia! you bastard! ;)

I should add - that a bunch of Video Gems sold on ebay a month or two back for around AU$400 each - but they were in mint condition - you got any pics?

I should add - that a bunch of Video Gems sold on ebay a month or two back for around AU$400 each - but they were in mint condition - you got any pics?

lol yeah go aus eh? its shit to collect in, but a frekkin awesome country:)

and as for the video gem stuff they are not mint, but they are complete. they are in pretty good condition but the glue has come away from the box a little bit

edit: turns out world champ is nes... maybe i am as dumb as i look lols

Edited by kotmfu

lol yeah go aus eh? its shit to collect in, but a frekkin awesome country:)

and as for the video gem stuff they are not mint, but they are complete. they are in pretty good condition but the glue has come away from the box a little bit

edit: turns out world champ is nes... maybe i am as dumb as i look lols

I disagree... it's got some very unique PAL atari stuff that you would be hard pressed to find anywhere else in the world... and right now I wouldn't be complaining if I were you ;)

here you go;

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1704846863221?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170484686322&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1704846790091?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170484679009&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by nofrills100

Congrats on the find.

Do you own a scanner? I would really love to see scans of the Mission Survive manual, if it's not too much trouble.

just for you i will do that. my scanner is connected to another computer though and its nearly midnight here so ill do it tomorrow. the video gem ones are pretty lack luster though... they are tiny lol

• Like 1