IGNORED

Does anyone else here like Bully?

I want to like the game Bully so bad. I really did. The idea is cool. The map looks huge. The controls SUCK ASS!

I had it for PS2 and recently saw it for PC for $5 bucks. I passed on it, but on a second trip to the store I bought it.

Man do these controls bother me!!!!

I'm still pretty early in the game, but I'm at a point where I have to follow some dude and beat him up. He's standing on top of something and I need to throw bricks or garbage can lids at him. It says to press middle mouse button to pick them up, right button to target, etc.

When I press middle mouse button it keeps throwing the brick and I never get to target. Eventually I die.

I'm gonna give it another try, but I'm stuck at that one part where I need to throw bricks at that guy and it's not working.

You mean "Galloway Away"? You aren't supposed to throw rocks at the orderly, just the siren bulb under the statue, then sneak into the asylum.

No No.. this is in the very beginning of the game.. I only have 1.something% completed. I went over by the auto shop.

Anyway, I gave the game one more final chance. I reconfigured some of the controls. Turns out the mouse is a very sensitive thing. When I was in the controls screen pressing right on the mouse registered as down, etc.

So, that's what was causing me to instantly throw the brick. I've since defeated that dude and did a few more missions.

I helped the fat kid to the bathroom and then to his locker. I delivered a package and maybe one more.

It's pretty fun when the retro music start playing and you duck in a garbage can to hide. I had kicked a box and this dude grabbed me so I pushed him off, hid and came out a few mins later.

No No.. this is in the very beginning of the game.. I only have 1.something% completed. I went over by the auto shop.

Anyway, I gave the game one more final chance. I reconfigured some of the controls. Turns out the mouse is a very sensitive thing. When I was in the controls screen pressing right on the mouse registered as down, etc.

So, that's what was causing me to instantly throw the brick. I've since defeated that dude and did a few more missions.

I helped the fat kid to the bathroom and then to his locker. I delivered a package and maybe one more.

It's pretty fun when the retro music start playing and you duck in a garbage can to hide. I had kicked a box and this dude grabbed me so I pushed him off, hid and came out a few mins later.

Oh, at least I didn't spoil anything for you other than a very minor puzzle-thing's solution. :)

Since I got used to the controls I setup, I love the game. I love it more and more as I keep playing.

I went down to the carnival and played some games, rode some rides. I wish the funhouse was open. :(

The carnival games were too easy to win tickets. I sat there and racked up enough to get the scooter.

Since I got used to the controls I setup, I love the game. I love it more and more as I keep playing.

I went down to the carnival and played some games, rode some rides. I wish the funhouse was open. :(

The carnival games were too easy to win tickets. I sat there and racked up enough to get the scooter.

I'm not revealing anything, nut you do get to go in the funhouse later. ;)