IGNORED

5200 Tempest

Allan

Hi Dutchman2000!

I also would be interested in your Atari 5200 port of Tempest when it's released. Thanks for your efforts to make this a reality on the 5200.

BTW, when do you plan to release 5200 ports of Phoenix and Crazy Climber? ;)

Edited by Apatama

Nearly there, the game is coming together really well. Only a few things to touch up and I think we will have a release candidate.

Wow! I can't believe this is going to happen. This will be one of my top ten favorite 5200 games.

Allan

I love the 80's...the big hair, rock and roll was about sex and drugs, there was no political correctness. (are you a smart American or a dumb pollock) and the video games were fun and easy. The only thing I didn't like about the 80's were those pesky Soviets showing up in every movie...

Edited by 82atari5200

• 1 month later...

I hope the AA store will have boxed versions ? Shame it was not released here first as there seems to be a long line of folks that have been patiently waiting.

I am still in for 3 of them, ready to pay when you green light me ! My brother is as stoked about this as I am !!!

Edited by peedenmark7

I hope the AA store will have boxed versions ? Shame it was not released here first as there seems to be a long line of folks that have been patiently waiting.

Yes, I'm have a limited number available at the show, and after that it'll be available in the store. I've often released games at shows and then made them available in the store, and the timing with this release happened to work well for the Portland Retro Gaming Expo. Everyone who wants a copy will be able to get one. :)

..Al

I almost feel disappointed that this is coming out. Once it's out there will be no more un-released games to look forward to. Short of Elevator Action ever showing up there is nothing else. Maybe Cloak and Dagger but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

This will definitely be one of my favorite 5200 games. It will be cool to use the trackball with it.

Allan