IGNORED

Frogger Works!

gamme

Just tested my latest haul of 18 games!!! Wow!!! Well...the tension is just too much....DEAR MR ROM HUNTER - I have planned to scan Frogger Tiawan for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides that....every game worked except Burgertime. I love everyone dearly. Please see to myself a decent scribe to write down my edgy commitment. Praises and higher glory! I beat Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes so don't start anything!!! Thank you for devaluing my opinions for ever.............

*****GONE**************

Just tested my latest haul of 18 games!!! Wow!!! Well...the tension is just too much....DEAR MR ROM HUNTER - I have planned to scan Frogger Tiawan for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides that....every game worked except Burgertime. I love everyone dearly. Please see to myself a decent scribe to write down my edgy commitment. Praises and higher glory! I beat Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes so don't start anything!!! Thank you for devaluing my opinions for ever.............

*****GONE**************

Huh, you otta here? :?

Of all the people who stop by...and go on their way....and return. I love you

For all those who lurk and search and share knowledge. I love you

With open legs of a millions kisses. I love you

Please show me a proper burial as it is time to leave. I have never said wrong to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of that Dave Chapelle episode "Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories", or something to that effect.

It's a re-enactment of various experiences Charlie Murphy had hanging out with Rick James, (from Charlie Murphy's point of view of course). They make Rick James look like a total nut. They piece in parts of an interview with Rick James who says, "Cocaine's a h*ll of a drug!" It's a hilarious episode.

Gamme is an EXTREMELY strange person, his post never have a point or question. They're merely statements that sort of relate to Atari mixed with some pseudo-political/religious ranting. To be honest and i'm truly not trying to be ignorant but i believe that gamme is not a stable individual. Look at his other posts, and you'll see what i mean. I can't put my finger on exactly what ailment he suffers from but i really do thing he is in some way disturbed.

Other examples:

Post of gamme lying about helping out with the Haiti earthquake relief

Topic says about brushing teeth with steel wool, but last post indicates its about people believeing the they are cars and atari carts

Gamme is an EXTREMELY strange person, his post never have a point or question. They're merely statements that sort of relate to Atari mixed with some pseudo-political/religious ranting. To be honest and i'm truly not trying to be ignorant but i believe that gamme is not a stable individual. Look at his other posts, and you'll see what i mean. I can't put my finger on exactly what ailment he suffers from but i really do thing he is in some way disturbed.

Other examples:

Topic says about brushing teeth with steel wool, but last post indicates its about people believeing the they are cars and atari carts

The funny thing is he is not even close to the strangest person ever to grace this forum.

Other examples:

Topic says about brushing teeth with steel wool, but last post indicates its about people believing the they are cars and atari carts

The funny thing is he is not even close to the strangest person ever to grace this forum.

I really dont doubt that, it seems that every forum that i have ever participated in has someone on there that has nothing to do with the forums general purpose. And just adds completely nonsensical statements and points of view. Either way, i dont think any forum is complete without the 'crazy lurkers' :P

Other examples:

Topic says about brushing teeth with steel wool, but last post indicates its about people believing the they are cars and atari carts

I really dont doubt that, it seems that every forum that i have ever participated in has someone on there that has nothing to do with the forums general purpose. And just adds completely nonsensical statements and points of view. Either way, i dont think any forum is complete without the 'crazy lurkers' :P

I go though my crazy lurker stage every once in a while. I think. I think I am. Therefore I am! ...I think?

Wubbity Wubbity!

Other examples:

I frequent another forum where we have had several crazy lurkers. One guy going by the username Moykerkippin tried to write every post in verse, like a poem or something, but he was really bad at it and never made any sense so I wrote a poem telling him to stop :P

Getting back on topic:

Fhtagn-Dazs.jpg

Sadly the Mustek 600 III EP Plus flatbed scanner is having compatiblility issues with Windows XP (that's what my parents have running here). If I get some time later I will try to install drivers but my last attempt gave me still more compatibility issues: the drivers were for Windows NT, not Windows XP as they had been labeled on the company website. This old scanner is obsolete and would be of more use as a late term abortion device for men in their early 20's (it sure beats sledding on their stomaches!!) Goshes galore am I sore over giving my word on the scan and now this happens!! Hopefully I will be able to scan the Frogger Tiawan cartridge at some point, but it may not be until I get back from some "cleansing" activities that I keep procrastinating again and again... Cheerio to all and may God bless!