IGNORED

FS or FT INTV Super Cobra Manual

Supergun

Greetings,

I recently acquired an Intellivision Super Cobra cartridge and it came with the manual.

I do not collect boxes or manuals, and so I figured I would offer it up here.

I don't want to specify a price and/or ask for a cartridge(s) in trade until

I get an idea of what it might be worth hence my post here.

If someone can let me know, I will then move this to the Marketplace forum.

Thanks,

Billy

The Tomorrow's Heroes Intellivision guide quotes a figure of $6.00 for the Super Cobra manual. Now, unlike most rarity guides, TH tends to underestimate the rarest Inty stuff. Still, most of the big bucks are for boxes, not manuals, so I'd say $6 is in the ballpark.

OK, great. No problem.

That same list values a river raid cartridge at $12.

So if we live by that list, then we die by that list right?

With that stated, I will gladly trade the manual to someone along with $6 cash for an intv river raid cart.

Anyone interested, please let me know.

Thanks.

The Tomorrow's Heroes Intellivision guide quotes a figure of $6.00 for the Super Cobra manual. Now, unlike most rarity guides, TH tends to underestimate the rarest Inty stuff. Still, most of the big bucks are for boxes, not manuals, so I'd say $6 is in the ballpark.

OK, great. No problem.

That same list values a river raid cartridge at $12.

So if we live by that list, then we die by that list right?

With that stated, I will gladly trade the manual to someone along with $6 cash for an intv river raid cart.

Anyone interested, please let me know.

Thanks.

:D

I bet on ebay it might fetch up to 20 at least.

Revolutionika may well be right that it'd go for $20 on Ebay, but what's the take-home from that? $15 or so? When I said "in the ballpark" I was envisioning $8-10 for a private deal.

I personally think the manual might be a fair trade for a loose River Raid cart without the extra cash, but then again I've never been able to get a firm bead on exactly how rare River Raid is. The fact that it seems really hard to find suggests that the TH guide's rarity rating is somewhat off (it lists it as "U1", maybe it should be "ER2" or so).

Funny thing is, Atari2600.com offers the River Raid loose cart for $13.95. At least in this case, the numbers unexpectedly line up! Someone should buy two. :D What's a boxed copy go for these days? $75? $100?

Anyway, best of luck with the sale!

• 2 weeks later...

Revolutionika may well be right that it'd go for $20 on Ebay, but what's the take-home from that? $15 or so? When I said "in the ballpark" I was envisioning $8-10 for a private deal.

I personally think the manual might be a fair trade for a loose River Raid cart without the extra cash, but then again I've never been able to get a firm bead on exactly how rare River Raid is. The fact that it seems really hard to find suggests that the TH guide's rarity rating is somewhat off (it lists it as "U1", maybe it should be "ER2" or so).

Funny thing is, Atari2600.com offers the River Raid loose cart for $13.95. At least in this case, the numbers unexpectedly line up! Someone should buy two. :D What's a boxed copy go for these days? $75? $100?

Anyway, best of luck with the sale!

hey thanks for that tip!

i would apologize for my earlier sarcasm, but it yielded me results so how can i?

i ended up buying that intv river raid from them so i no longer need it now!

here's my new offer...

i will gladly even trade anyone the intv super cobra manual for a loose intv tutankham cartridge.