IGNORED

Colecovision Ultimate SD Cartridge - Pre-Ordering Now Available!

classics

That you didn't have this problem in the old 128-in-1 is probably because the first character there is '<'. So you are probably only missing the '<'. All full line is like:

"<100> Game name" for rom number 100.

I've posted a test version of the menu software that uses a narrower display.

Anyone having this issue please give it a try.

http://www.atarimax.com/flashcart/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=987

Steve

Hi, I emailed you yesterday. I do want to get this, but I have to wait til paypal finish processing the fund I added to it. Would you be able to hold on to it til it finish processing, it due the August 31st but I can't trust them 100%. So I have enough to pay for this. Plus, I REALLY want to play Mario Bros since I missed out buying one last Christmas. Thanks.

Hi, I emailed you yesterday. I do want to get this, but I have to wait til paypal finish processing the fund I added to it. Would you be able to hold on to it til it finish processing, it due the August 31st but I can't trust them 100%. So I have enough to pay for this. Plus, I REALLY want to play Mario Bros since I missed out buying one last Christmas. Thanks.

Hi,

I'm getting caught up on e-mail... you should have an e-mail about this back today. :)

Thanks

Steve

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my Ultimate SD cart a few days ago, but just tried it out last night. It is AWESOME! Thanks Steve!

Mario Bros. is excellent, and Mr. Chin is fun too. Now I have to load it up with more games. What is the best way to get ROMs for it?

Glad you like it. :-) There are a lot of sites with Colecovision ROMs, pretty much googling 'Colecovision ROM Images' should turn up some sites.

Colecovision ROM images tend to have file extensions like .BIN, .ROM or .COL. They are usually all raw 32k rom dumps and should work fine on the cart, just drop them on the SD card.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone konw if Steve is on vacation or something right now?

I saw that this Preorder was extended until end of November so I ordered like 10 days ago. But I havent heared anything since then. No answer to emails either.

Would be nice to get some info to put my mind at ease (or not) :?:

I saw that this Preorder was extended until end of November so I ordered like 10 days ago. But I havent heared anything since then. No answer to emails either.

I don't know Steve's current status, but I do know he's a good guy who'll do his best to make sure you're treated properly. I wouldn't worry.

I was out of town for Thanksgiving and have also been busy since I got back preparing for finals.

I'm trying to catch up on e-mail, if you don't hear from me soon please drop me a PM here, I'll try to check in.

Steve