IGNORED

NEW RELEASE: Tiny Toons Final + TT030 Backup

BuddyBuddies

Check the first post. It includes a cartridge that you can play on the Jaguar, which is the final build of Tiny Toons before it was scrapped.

It also includes a CD that contains ROMs of other Tiny Toons builds, and other betas that were found on the TT030 (Dino Dudes, Trevor McFur, Double Dragon V). You need a skunkboard or other flash device to play those on the Jaguar hardware.

There are dev content and features on the CD that are not Jaguar games but extras.

We may do an interest check similar to Aircars later this year to see if sufficient interest exists to run another batch. But I wouldn't take an inflated ebay BIN as an indication that there's tons of interest, people can list whatever they want for whatever price they want :/

Work is being done to get our shop back online in the near future, once we get the games we planned on restocking back in stock we' can check to see if there's any interest in anything else.

we'll do an interest check like Aircars soon since there appears to be some interest, but as noted we are finalizing some stuff that's already in process so it won't be right away.

I'd like to get everything back in the store for a little while at least, but we are also working on some new releases (documentation / packaging / production .etc) and cleaning up some of packaging / extra content on the older ones.

• Like 3

Check the first post. It includes a cartridge that you can play on the Jaguar, which is the final build of Tiny Toons before it was scrapped.

It also includes a CD that contains ROMs of other Tiny Toons builds, and other betas that were found on the TT030 (Dino Dudes, Trevor McFur, Double Dragon V). You need a skunkboard or other flash device to play those on the Jaguar hardware.

There are dev content and features on the CD that are not Jaguar games but extras.

We may do an interest check similar to Aircars later this year to see if sufficient interest exists to run another batch. But I wouldn't take an inflated ebay BIN as an indication that there's tons of interest, people can list whatever they want for whatever price they want :/

Work is being done to get our shop back online in the near future, once we get the games we planned on restocking back in stock we' can check to see if there's any interest in anything else.

I am DEFINITELY interested. I would be willing to buy 2 of them.

• 2 weeks later...