IGNORED

rarety list

I agree with other comment that most of the rarety guide for intellivision are outdated.

I think that everybody must admit that spiker is the #1 rarest game (ebay, yard sale...etc)

but whish one is the number 2: congobongo? stadium? we saw a lot of those on ebay.

anyway, all this to say we should do an uptodate intellivision list.

some of the sears game are pretty rare too (even if people count them as variation)

I agree with other comment that most of the rarety guide for intellivision are outdated.

I think that everybody must admit that spiker is the #1 rarest game (ebay, yard sale...etc)

but whish one is the number 2: congobongo? stadium? we saw a lot of those on ebay.

some of the sears game are pretty rare too (even if people count them as variation)

I think it's Stadium, although I would also throw the Super Series box variation into the discussion as well for the 2nd rarest game.

• 2 weeks later...

From my experience, I'd have to say

1- Spiker

2- Stadium Mud Buggies

3- Learning Fun 1&2

4- Congo Bongo

5- Triple Challenge

That's just based on what I see. I'm also counting only complete games (boxes and inst). Spiker, by far is the most rare.

Edited by Dryfter

1- Spiker

2- Stadium Mud Buggies

3- Learning Fun 1&2

4- Congo Bongo

5- Triple Challenge

That's just based on what I see. I'm also counting only complete games (boxes and inst). Spiker, by far is the most rare.

I managed to pick up the entire collection, sans Tutakahm and Super Cobra.

I'd say that's close. Congo Bongo has never been hard to get per se, it's just expensive. When I wanted one, it was just a matter of who I wanted to give $80 to.

Learning Fun 1 I've had, found in the wild, on numerous occasions. Learning Fun II only once...

Fathom I've only found once ever. Stadium Mud Buggies and Spiker I bought off of Ebay ($105, $160 respectively loose).

How about Body Slam Pro Wrestling?

1- Spiker

2- Stadium Mud Buggies

3- Learning Fun 1&2

4- Congo Bongo

5- Triple Challenge

I managed to pick up the entire collection, sans Tutakahm and Super Cobra.

I'd say that's close. Congo Bongo has never been hard to get per se, it's just expensive. When I wanted one, it was just a matter of who I wanted to give $80 to.

Learning Fun 1 I've had, found in the wild, on numerous occasions. Learning Fun II only once...

Fathom I've only found once ever. Stadium Mud Buggies and Spiker I bought off of Ebay ($105, $160 respectively loose).

How about Body Slam Pro Wrestling?

I see Fathom pop up every once in a while...usually incomplete, on occasion it's complete. Body Slam Pro Wrestling is also a top ten rare one.

I agree that the Learning Fun games do show up on eBay on occasion, but it's pretty rare (from my experience) that they are complete. They are much more common (common as far as a rare game) loose.

Are we going to expand this list? ;)

On a different note, I have 2 boxed copies of Super Cobra that I'm willing to trade :) I'll PM you

http://www.atariage....e-more-details/

Where does the INTV II test cart rank? I know it is not a game, but is it considered a prototype or is it the only released form for the v3.3 MTE?

Wow Tony, that's pretty unique! I don't think I've ever come across one before. Safe to say you've got a great rarity there(which I also predict Rev will want to/try to buy from you)icon_mrgreen.gif

http://www.atariage....e-more-details/

Where does the INTV II test cart rank? I know it is not a game, but is it considered a prototype or is it the only released form for the v3.3 MTE?

Wow Tony, that's pretty unique! I don't think I've ever come across one before. Safe to say you've got a great rarity there(which I also predict Rev will want to/try to buy from you)icon_mrgreen.gif

he prob. dont want to sell it. :sad:

he prob. dont want to sell it. :sad:

I prob DO want to sell. I have long considered it excellent bait for a high end trade. But cross-system trades rarely happen (I'm only interested in 2600 stuff). So rather than let it sit in a box in a file cabinet, mostly unappreciated, I'm going to make someone happy. I just have not decided if I want to give eBay a cut.

• 2 weeks later...