IGNORED

Unauthorized copies of ColecoVision homebrew games

opcode

On second thought why should I care? Except for Greg did anyone come here to remotely support me? Not very convenient that I get in the way of your enjoyment of Mario Bros or the SD thing, right? It is my problem after all, who cares. If I come here to offer DK then great, otherwise I better get out of the way. I think I deserve better than I am doing to myself.

Fuck it.

Al, you are free to lock the Opcode forum, or even remove it if you want.

• Like 1

On second thought why should I care? Except for Greg did anyone come here to remotely support me? Not very convenient that I get in the way of your enjoyment of Mario Bros or the SD thing, right? It is my problem after all, who cares. If I come here to offer DK then great, otherwise I better get out of the way. I think I deserve better than I am doing to myself.

Fuck it.

Settle down man. As far as I can see you have a disagreement with a couple of people on here over some bankswitching tech. Everything else I read is people telling you they love your games and too keep making them. I suggest you chill out, take a few weeks off from the CV world and then see how you feel at that point.

• Like 2

Ok, this thread was about a cdrom which contains ColecoVision rom files including mines by the way and in their final versions. I've tried to stay calm and use diplomacy by even having a discussion with David. I was as transparent as possible regarding the situation. I did even give my advice regarding various sub-subjects like the DMCA notice and bad decisions sometimes we make when we're in a bad mood.

My advice now is : everyone who needs it should go walk a little bit and return when ready to either continue the discussion or solve in private what should have been stay private in the first place.

• Like 1

Fuck it.

Settle down man. As far as I can see you have a disagreement with a couple of people on here over some bankswitching tech. Everything else I read is people telling you they love your games and too keep making them. I suggest you chill out, take a few weeks off from the CV world and then see how you feel at that point.

I have to second that motion. You've been upset for over a week now, you're reading what you want to read, understanding what you want to understand, feeling what you want to feel, and you seem determined to turn everyone against you by lashing out at everybody.

You're tired of this crap. We get it. TAKE A F***ING BREAK TO COOL OFF, FOR PETE'S SAKE!

• Like 4

Eduardo...I've been silent until now, but as I'm already on your sh** list, I don't care. I'll tell it like it is. No one here is supporting you or defending you because you are coming across as a total childish jerk. You're throwing a temper tantrum because people won't kiss your a**. You've created some great games and had some great ones planned, but you seem to think that because of that you should be able to say anything you want to anyone without regard to their opinions or feelings. What you say is always right and what everyone else says is always wrong. You've closed down your web site -- another childish act. What's it going to accomplish? Now you have no chance of ever reclaiming any of the thousands of dollars you say you have spent on development and production of games. The only person you're hurting here is yourself. Man-up and apologize to everyone you have offended and alienated. Yeah, you may have had some of your games included on a CD for sale without your permission, but as long as there have been computer games, it's happened...and it will keep happening. don't take it personally. It's a fact of life, unfortunate as it may be.

Now for me, I could care less if I ever play one of your games again. I love the ColecoVision and ADAM, but it's not a life changing thing for me. But many here are far more enthusiastic about new games being developed and they want to support homebrew publishers. Why are you punishing them? It's pointless. Get over your bruised ego and lose the temper you seem to have. Your life will be a lot less stressful.

Fuck it.

• Like 5

Yowzer! How did he get a hold of the Gulkave ROM??? It looks like an older version, from the screenshot...

If he's on my waiting list for any of my games, he's going to get bumped out of it faster than you can say "Gotcha!". :twisted:

I can't believe someone in the scene would do this. That Gulkave demo I saw at CGE was awesome. I would hate to see games like that not being made because someone can't respect people's work. Hope you guys nail him to the wall.