IGNORED

Unauthorized copies of ColecoVision homebrew games

opcode

David stated on AtariMax's forum that he is selling the work he did making/organizing screenshots and manuals and that he is throwing in the ROM images. Some people will understand that while others will say that he is selling/taking money for the rom images as well.

There are always two sides to everything and usually the truth lies somewhere in between.

I think the truth is pretty obvious-- there'd be no offense taken, and no drama involved if the ROMS (even those released as Public Domnain-- almost every one of those authors is on record as stating their ROMs were NOT ALLOWED to be sold) aren't included. Regardless of what he's stating he's "selling", people are buying based on the whole package. No different than buying a "blank" hard drive on Ebay that just 'happens' to have 10,000 MP3s on it, but you're expected to and agree to format the drive when it arrives to comply with the law. It's an obvious attempt to skirt legalities and justify piracy.

I challenge David to sell his info without the ROM images and see what kind of response he gets. There's probably not much interest in the package or his own work without them, I think.

Is Mario Bros public domain? if it is i didn't know it.

Atari max is selling games with his multi cart that normally go for 50 bucks. :roll:

I didn't know that 'Collectorvision' owned the copyrights to mario.....silly me

===========================

I'm very pleased to announce that in co-operation with Jean-Francois Dupuis of CollectorVision, I am providing two very special bonus items to everyone who pre-orders the Ultimate SD Cartridge!

Everyone who orders the Ultimate SD Cartridge will receive full digital editions of:

• Mario Brothers (128K MEGA-CART Game)
  • Mr. Chin

These are the same games that are currently selling for over $50 each in boxed cartridge form!

Edited by revolutionika

David stated on AtariMax's forum that he is selling the work he did making/organizing screenshots and manuals and that he is throwing in the ROM images. Some people will understand that while others will say that he is selling/taking money for the rom images as well.

There are always two sides to everything and usually the truth lies somewhere in between.

I think the truth is pretty obvious-- there'd be no offense taken, and no drama involved if the ROMS (even those released as Public Domnain-- almost every one of those authors is on record as stating their ROMs were NOT ALLOWED to be sold) aren't included. Regardless of what he's stating he's "selling", people are buying based on the whole package. No different than buying a "blank" hard drive on Ebay that just 'happens' to have 10,000 MP3s on it, but you're expected to and agree to format the drive when it arrives to comply with the law. It's an obvious attempt to skirt legalities and justify piracy.

I challenge David to sell his info without the ROM images and see what kind of response he gets. There's probably not much interest in the package or his own work without them, I think.

Atari max is selling games with his multi cart that normally go for 50 bucks. :roll:

I'm very pleased to announce that in co-operation with Jean-Francois Dupuis of CollectorVision, I am providing two very special bonus items to everyone who pre-orders the Ultimate SD Cartridge!

Everyone who orders the Ultimate SD Cartridge will receive full digital editions of:

• Mr. Chin

These are the same games that are currently selling for over $50 each in boxed cartridge form!

Come on, now. We all know we're not 100% legal if we're using someone else's intellectual property. However, most of us are happy as long as the companies or people we're stealing from don't care about it - for example, arguably, the CV games from the '80's. Everyone's got an opinion on where they stand... and we've already heard where you stand.

My 2 cents or so,

5-11under

• Like 2

Well, Rev, I don't think it will hold weight legally, but then again I'm no lawyer. But I'm of the opinion that J-F (Collectorvision), who commissioned the code to play the equivelent of Mario Brothers on the ColecoVision, does indeed own that code. And that gives him infinitely more say than David or anyone else as to how that code is distributed. He's defending his code and voicing his objection. I have no clue if he has authorization from Nintendo to sell a game under the name "Mario Bros", but intuition tells me he probably doesn't. Of course, most would assume the same of OpCode and the ColecoVision Super Game Module that is pending using the Coleco name. And in that case, OpCode DOES have authorization to legally use that name.

While there are multiple issues at hand here, I don't think it's a good or relevent defense to point out someone else's faults or crimes. No one with any legitimate 'higher' claim to the orgin of the software appears to be crying foul, even if they have a slam-dunk right to. However the owners/creators of the current code in question are. If you get pulled over for speeding, it does no good to point out that someone else has a blown brake light or didn't use their blinker. That just drags other people down with you, and that's a horrible way to live IMO. Ignorance of the law or "he did it first" is not a viable defense for anyone.

I don't expect you to agree with me, (and I'm pretty much just typing stream-of-consciousness style) but there are different levels of offenses in my mind. And David has absolutely NO claim to any right of the ROMs in question, and if you break it down, I'm not sure he even has a right to sell screenshots he created, or copies of copyrighted manuals he may have (likely not) typed in himself. I'm not justifying anyone's actions, as wrong is wrong even though some times I think something can be 'more' wrong. And I think the possibilty of directly affecting a fellow collector's ability to recoup an investment bringing a game to a dead system by stealing their work is much worse than actually bringing the game to the system with questionable IP rights.

That said, I do respect your perspective, Rev. I'm simply viewing this as converasation, not an argument. :)

• Mr. Chin

Come on, now. We all know we're not 100% legal if we're using someone else's intellectual property. However, most of us are happy as long as the companies or people we're stealing from don't care about it - for example, arguably, the CV games from the '80's. Everyone's got an opinion on where they stand... and we've already heard where you stand.

My 2 cents or so,

5-11under

And you will keep on hearing it. So most of you guys have no problem ripping off the giant companies, but when someone does it to you there will be HELL to pay!

Hipocracy is the greatest luxury. :D

Edited by revolutionika

Perhaps this is a perverse concept, but couldn't a torrent be established with the voted objectionable material removed. This only containing the data that is authorized or not disputed (classic) given away for free? It would certainly cut into any profits that anyone was making on the current bundle.

AX

" But I'm of the opinion that J-F (Collectorvision), who commissioned the code to play the equivelent of Mario Brothers on the ColecoVision, does indeed own that code. "

"equivilent" of Mario Bros????????? huh? , the collectorvision version even has the nintendo logo on the front of the box.

I would go as far as to say that collectorvision DOES NOT own the code to a blatant rip off of a nintendo owned property.

side note: I hope no one hates me after this thread. someone has to play devils advocate..:ponder:

Edited by revolutionika

• Mr. Chin

My 2 cents or so,

5-11under

And you will keep on hearing it. So most of you guys have no problem ripping off the giant companies, but when someone does it to you there will be HELL to pay!

Only if I come back to this thread, or the other one. It was exciting for a while, but is getting boring now. Time to watch a movie and/or work on some CV-YPbPr PCB assembly.

Caio for niao,

5-11under

• Mr. Chin

My 2 cents or so,

5-11under

Only if I come back to this thread, or the other one. It was exciting for a while, but is getting boring now. Time to watch a movie and/or work on some CV-YPbPr PCB assembly.

Caio for niao,

5-11under

yeah, im tired of posting in it as well....im going to go and sell some pirated movies on ebay.i will check in a day or so...:P

Edited by revolutionika

" But I'm of the opinion that J-F (Collectorvision), who commissioned the code to play the equivelent of Mario Brothers on the ColecoVision, does indeed own that code. "

"equivilent" of Mario Bros????????? huh? , the collectorvision version even has the nintendo logo on the front of the box.

I would go as far as to say that collectorvision DOES NOT own the code to a blatant rip off of a nintendo owned property.

He had to program it. He is the author of the code. There can be no doubt of that. Using their IP would be the only issue. By making it look, feel, play like their IP does not mean he doesn't own the code he wrote from scratch, only that he is responsible for the reproductions of how it was fashioned to be so similar (getting authorization, or possible action against him for using it without permission). This is why so many Pac-Man clones are "Munch Man" or other clever names.

AX

He had to program it. He is the author of the code. There can be no doubt of that. Using their IP would be the only issue. By making it look, feel, play like their IP does not mean he doesn't own the code he wrote from scratch, only that he is responsible for the reproductions of how it was fashioned to be so similar (getting authorization, or possible action against him for using it without permission). This is why so many Pac-Man clones are "Munch Man" or other clever names.

AX

then he should of call it something other than 'Mario Bros.' maybe 'Plumber Bros.'

how much of that code is original? and not ported from another system that would of been original nintendo code? (if i am wrong tell me, i dont know much about it)

Edited by revolutionika

You are 100% correct concerning your hard drive/mp3 analogy!

First let me make one thing clear.... I DO NOT KNOW DAVID HARLEY or is it HURLEY.

The one problem I have with all this is the fact that I found his site on Tuesday the 27th, browsed through the entire listing and did not come across one rom link that should not have been there. All the roms that were available were either the original releases from back in the 80's, demos, game WIP demos, etc. Basically it was all legit. Trust me when I say I looked hard because I had just purchased Spectar from the AtariAge Store and would like to get a rom image as well so that I can play through blueMSX (save screenshot, pause, save and load states, enhanced image quality, etc... all the advantages of playing through an emulator). I still beat myself up for selling all my ADAMs! Don't get me wrong here, I love playing it on the real deal especially with Yurkie's ball-knob controllers.

At that time I do not recall seeing the availabilty of the SD Cart package, so this was added later or I missed it. But what I am getting at is no one here knows without a reasonable doubt if David made an honest mistake and placed a listing of his personal collection instead of an edited version that did not include the homebrew releases.

Did anyone purchase this SD Cart package and it included the homebrew rom images that shouldn't be included?

Did anyone download from this site a homebrew rom image that shouldn't have been available?

There have been a number of homebrew games made available by their authors as rom images over the years that you can't use as an example such as Kevtris, Space Invaders Collection, Sky Jaguar, Gulkave WIP Demo by Guy Foster, etc.

And the oddest thing of all, according to Opcode, David is the webmaster of the Opcode Games website? If I were David and planning to try to steal someone's work I have a working relationship with, I'm defintely not putting my name all over it and think I would use a friend to front this that has no involvement in the scene.

Just a few thoughts (I don't offer opinions because we all know what they are like) as I'm sure you have yours!

Jim

how much of that code is original? and not ported from another system that would of been original nintendo code? (if i am wrong tell me, i dont know much about it)

I don't think the original code would have helped him too much since I believe it was written for the 6502. The colecovision uses a totally different CPU and supporting hardware that he'd have to make to the "same thing" with different means.

This whole thread is one of the reasons why I prefer to attempt original/new ideas rather than porting something from another platform. So when someone goes ahead and does something dickish like this guy is doing with the zip selling, I'm not tangled up in the whole "But then I don't have official rights to have done what I did to begin with..." argument.

For the homebrew authors selling their own games, I'd recommend you keep track of your sales over the next year, and if you have the stats for the previous year, add that in as well. Just to see how things pan out to see if there's a serious negative impact. (Although keep in mind that if you released 3 titles last year and only 1 this year, there's a difference to be had regardless.)

I doubt you'll see as much of a difference. Most of the people buying your game on a stand alone cartridge are doing it because that's what they want.

(On the other hand, perhaps consider going the other way as well, and offering a zip containing rom+images etc of your own games that have been out for a while now and not selling too many actual cartridges anymore. ;))

Did anyone purchase this SD Cart package and it included the homebrew rom images that shouldn't be included?

Did anyone download from this site a homebrew rom image that shouldn't have been available?

Yes, this is confirmed.

AX

Ok, thanks Ax. This is the first confirmation I have seen.

Yes, this is confirmed.

AX

But it's not confirmed whether he's still including those ROMs after taking them down from the site and changing the listing of what's included in the package. That's something I've been trying to confirm, but it appears he's actually stopped sending out the package to anyone (even if they've paid).

Yes, this is confirmed.

AX

But it's not confirmed whether he's still including those ROMs after taking them down from the site and changing the listing of what's included in the package. That's something I've been trying to confirm, but it appears he's actually stopped sending out the package to anyone (even if they've paid).

Friday, July 30, 2010 12:19 PM

\Colecovision SD Package\

=================================================================================

\colecovision sd package\images

=================================================================================

2010 - the graphic action game.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

adamcon 17.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

adam's musicbox.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

adventurium3.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

air battle.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

alcazar - the forgotten fortress.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

alphabet zoo.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

amazing bumpman.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

amazing snake.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

antarctic adventure.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

antiisda warrior.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

aquattack.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

artillery duel.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

astro invader.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bankruptcy builder.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bc's quest for tires ii - grog's revenge.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bc's quest for tires.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

beamrider.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bejeweled 1.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bejeweled 2.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bejeweled.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

black onyx.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

blockade runner.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

boulder dash.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

brain strainers.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

breakout paddle.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

breakout.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

buck rogers - planet of zoom.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bump 'n' jump.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

burgertime.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bustin-out 0.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bustin-out 1.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bustin-out 2.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bustin-out 3.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cabbage patch kids - adventure in the park.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cabbage patch kids picture show.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cabbage patch kids.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

campaign '84.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

carnival.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

castelo.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

centipede.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

chateau du dragon.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

choplifter.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

christmas.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

chuck norris - super kicks.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

colored gravity.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

congo bongo.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmic avenger.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmic crisis.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmo challenge.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmo fighter 2.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmo fighter 3.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmo trainer.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cvdrum.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cye.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dacman.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dam busters.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dance fantasy.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

death race.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

decathlon.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

defender.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

destructor.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

diamond dash.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dig dug.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

donkey kong arcade.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

donkey kong jr.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

donkey kong.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

double breakout paddle.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

double breakout.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dr. seuss's fix-up the mix-up puzzler.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dragonfire.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dukes of hazzard.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

easter bunny.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

escape from the mind master.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

evolution.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

explosion.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

facemaker.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fall guy.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fantasy.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fathom.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fireman.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

flipper slipper.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fortune builder.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fraction fever.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frantic freddy.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frantic.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frenzy!.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frog feast.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frog magi.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frogger ii - threedeep!.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frogger.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

from out of the jungle.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frontline.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

galaxian.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

game pack i.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gamepack ii.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gamepack vic-20.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gamma test utility.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gateway to asphai.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

get booty.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

ghost blaster.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

ghost n zombies.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gorf.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gulkave.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gust buster.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gyruss.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

h.e.r.o.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

happy halloween.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

heist.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

hustle.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

illusions.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

insane pickin' sticks viiii.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

its only rock 'n' roll.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jack b. quick.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

james bond 007.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jeepers creepers.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jet boat!.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jetpack.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

joust.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

juke box.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jump or die.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jumpman junior.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jungle hunt.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

ken uston's blackjack-poker.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

kevtris.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

keystone kapers.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

kick gas.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

kill barney in tokyo.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

killer instinct.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

kobashi.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

lady bug.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

learning with leeper.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

linking logic.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

logic levels.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

looping.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

lord of the dungeon [24k].pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

lord of the dungeon [32k].pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

m.a.s.h.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

magical tree.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

maid of the mist.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mario bros.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

matrix.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

matt patrol.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

maze maniac.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mazezam.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

memory manor.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

merry christmas.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

meteoric shower.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

miner 2049.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mini games 1.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

monkey academy.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

monster masher.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

montezuma's revenge.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

moon patrol.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

moonsweeper.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

motocross racer.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mountain king.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mouse trap.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mr chin.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mr do!.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mr do's castle.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

ms space fury.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

music vol 1.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

nim.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

noise generator.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

nova blast.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

number bumper.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

oils well.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

old skool.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

omega race.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

one on one basketball.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

orbit.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pac-man collection.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pac-man.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

penguin land.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pepper ii.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pere noel.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pitfall ii - lost caverns.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pitfall.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pitstop.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pong.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

popeye.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

porky's.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

power lords - quest for volcan.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

purple dinosaur massacre.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pyramid warp - battleship clapton ii.pc 12 KB 7/28/2010 10:27:56 PM a

q-bert ii.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

q-bert.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

quest quintana roo.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

reversi.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

river raid.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

road fighter.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

robin hood.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

roc 'n rope.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

rock 'n' bolt.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

rolloverture.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

rpg 023.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sammy lightfoot.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

santa's gift run.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

schlange.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

search for the stolen crown jewels 2.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

search for the stolen crown jewels 3.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

search for the stolen crown jewels.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

search stolen crown jewels.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sector alpha.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sewer sam.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sir lancelot.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

skiing.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sky jaguar.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

slither.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

slurpy.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

smash.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

smurf - rescue in gargamel's castle.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

smurf paint 'n play workshop.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sound fx vol 1.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sound fx vol 2.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space caverns.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space fury.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space hunter.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space invaders collection.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space invasion.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space panic.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space trainer.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

spaz attak.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

spectank.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

spectron.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

spy hunter.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

squares!-4k.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

squares.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

squish 'em sam.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

star fortress.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

star trek - strategic operations simulator.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

star wars - the arcade game.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

starry nights 3.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

steamroller.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

strike it!.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

stubby!.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

subroc.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sudoku.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super action baseball.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super action boxing - rockey.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super action controller test.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super action football.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super action soccer.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super cobra.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super cross force.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super donkey kong jr.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super donkey kong.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super sketch.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super space acer.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

superpong.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tank wars.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tapper.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tarzan.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

telly turtle.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

terra attack.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

test cartridge.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

threshold.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tic tac toe.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

time pilot.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tomarc the barbarian.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tournament tennis.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tunnels & trolls.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

turbo.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tutankham.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

up n down.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

valentine.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

venture - vampire.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

venture.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

victory.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

video hustler.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

vision-8.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

war games.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

war room.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

warm fuzzy - quest for salad.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

waterville rescue.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

wild western!.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

wing war.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

winky trap.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

wizard of id's wizmath.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

word feud.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

wrong way!.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

yank bash.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

yie ar kung fu.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

yolk's on you.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

zaxxon.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

zenji.pc 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

zippy race.pc 12 KB 7/28/2010 10:28:42 PM a

Total 288 file(s); Size: 3538944 Byte(s)

\colecovision sd package\manuals

==================================================================================

2010 - the graphic action game.txt 15 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

alcazar - the forgotten fortress.txt 10 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

antarctic adventure.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

aquattack.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bc's quest for tires ii - grog's revenge.txt 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bc's quest for tires.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

beamrider.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

blockade runner.txt 2 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

boulder dash.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

buck rogers - planet of zoom.txt 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bump 'n' jump.txt 9 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

burgertime.txt 9 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cabbage patch kids - adventure in the park.txt 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cabbage patch kids picture show.txt 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

carnival.txt 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

centipede.txt 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

choplifter.txt 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

chuck norris - super kicks.txt 13 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

congo bongo.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmic avenger.txt 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dacman.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dam busters.txt 18 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dance fantasy.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

defender.txt 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

destructor.txt 13 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

diamond dash.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

donkey kong code.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

donkey kong jr.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

donkey kong.txt 2 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dr. seuss's fix-up the mix-up puzzler.txt 15 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dragonfire.txt 2 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dukes of hazzard.txt 13 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

evolution.txt 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

facemaker.txt 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fortune builder.txt 28 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fraction fever.txt 2 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frenzy!.txt 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frogger.txt 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frontline.txt 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

galaxian.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gateway to asphai.txt 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

get booty.txt 2 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gorf.txt 5 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gust buster.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gyruss.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

h.e.r.o.txt 2 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

heist.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

illusions.txt 5 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

its only rock 'n' roll.txt 2 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

james bond 007.txt 11 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

juke box.txt 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jump or die.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jumpman junior.txt 5 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jungle hunt.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

ken uston's blackjack-poker.txt 11 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

kevtris.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

keystone kapers.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

lady bug.txt 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

looping.txt 5 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

lord of the dungeon [24k].txt 51 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

lord of the dungeon [32k].rom 51 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mario bros.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

miner 2049.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

montezuma's revenge.txt 11 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mountain king.txt 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mouse trap.txt 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mr chin.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mr do!.txt 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mr do's castle.txt 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

nova blast.txt 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

oils well.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

omega race.txt 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pac-man collection.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pepper ii.txt 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pitfall ii - lost caverns.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pitfall.txt 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pitstop.txt 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

popeye.txt 9 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

q-bert ii.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

q-bert.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

quest quintana roo.txt 5 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

river raid.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

robin hood.txt 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

roc 'n rope.txt 10 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

rolloverture.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sewer sam.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sir lancelot.txt 11 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

slither.txt 5 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

smurf - rescue in gargamel's castle.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

smurf paint 'n play workshop.txt 25 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space fury.txt 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space hunter.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space panic.txt 5 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space trainer.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

spy hunter.txt 10 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

squish 'em sam.txt 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

star trek - strategic operations simulator.txt 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

star wars - the arcade game.txt 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

subroc.txt 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super action baseball.txt 15 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super action boxing - rockey.txt 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super action football.txt 36 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super cobra.txt 5 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tank wars.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tapper.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tarzan.txt 13 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

threshold.txt 2 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

time pilot.txt 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tournament tennis.txt 2 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

turbo.txt 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tutankham.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

venture.txt 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

victory.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

war games.txt 11 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

war room.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

wing war.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

yolk's on you.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

zaxxon.txt 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

zenji.txt 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

Total 119 file(s); Size: 935211 Byte(s)

\colecovision sd package\manuals\hardware

===========================================================================================

driving module.txt 5 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

roller controller.txt 5 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

Total 2 file(s); Size: 10696 Byte(s)

\colecovision sd package\roms

===============================================================================

Total 0 file(s); Size: 0 Byte(s)

\colecovision sd package\roms\demos

=====================================================================================

adamcon 17.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

adam's musicbox.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

adventurium3.rom 14 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

air battle.rom 23 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bankruptcy builder.rom 26 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

breakout paddle.rom 9 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

castelo.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

chateau du dragon.rom 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

christmas.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmo fighter 3.rom 31 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cye.rom 27 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

donkey kong arcade.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gulkave.rom 31 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

happy halloween.rom 13 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jack b. quick.rom 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jet boat!.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

kick gas.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

kill barney in tokyo.rom 9 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

killer instinct.rom 9 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

matrix.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

merry christmas.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

monster masher.rom 10 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

music vol 1.rom 5 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

old skool.rom 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

orbit.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pac-man collection.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pere noel.rom 14 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

purple dinosaur massacre.rom 9 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

rpg 023.rom 19 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

search for the stolen crown jewels 2.rom 28 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

search for the stolen crown jewels 3.rom 30 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

search for the stolen crown jewels.rom 30 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sound fx vol 1.rom 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sound fx vol 2.rom 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space invaders collection.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space invasion.rom 11 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

spaz attak.rom 5 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

spectank.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

starry nights 3.rom 1 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

stubby!.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

superpong.rom 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tunnels & trolls.rom 21 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

vision-8.rom 13 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

waterville rescue.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

wild western!.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

wrong way!.rom 7 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

Total 46 file(s); Size: 795417 Byte(s)

\colecovision sd package\roms\driving module

==============================================================================================

bump 'n' jump.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

destructor.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dukes of hazzard.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pitstop.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

turbo.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

Total 5 file(s); Size: 122880 Byte(s)

\colecovision sd package\roms\hacks

=====================================================================================

boulder dash.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

carnival.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

heist.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jumpman junior.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

matt patrol.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

q-bert.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tarzan.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

venture - vampire.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

winky trap.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

yank bash.rom 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

Total 10 file(s); Size: 176000 Byte(s)

\colecovision sd package\roms\homebrew

========================================================================================

amazing snake.rom 31 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

antiisda warrior.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

astro invader.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bejeweled 1.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bejeweled 2.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bejeweled.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

black onyx.rom 31 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

breakout.rom 13 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bustin-out 0.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bustin-out 1.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bustin-out 2.rom 31 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bustin-out 3.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

colored gravity.rom 18 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmo challenge.rom 21 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmo fighter 2.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmo fighter 3.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmo trainer.rom 20 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cvdrum.rom 13 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cye.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dacman.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

death race.rom 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

diamond dash.rom 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

double breakout paddle.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

double breakout.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

easter bunny.rom 5 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

explosion.rom 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fantasy.rom 29 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fireman.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frantic.rom 31 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frog feast.rom 21 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frog magi.rom 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

game pack i.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gamepack ii.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gamepack vic-20.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

get booty.rom 2 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

ghost blaster.rom 31 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

ghost n zombies.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

hustle.rom 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

insane pickin' sticks viiii.rom 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jeepers creepers.rom 31 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jetpack.rom 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jump or die.rom 2 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

kevtris.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

kobashi.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

lord of the dungeon [24k].rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

lord of the dungeon [32k].rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

magical tree.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

maid of the mist.rom 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mario bros.rom 128 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

maze maniac.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mazezam.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mini games 1.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mr chin.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

ms space fury.rom 31 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

nim.rom 6 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pac-man collection.rom 128 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

penguin land.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pong.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

power lords - quest for volcan.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pyramid warp - battleship clapton ii.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

reversi.rom 22 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

road fighter.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

santa's gift run.rom 10 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

schlange.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

search stolen crown jewels.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sky jaguar.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

slurpy.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

smash.rom 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space hunter.rom 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space invaders collection.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space invasion.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space trainer.rom 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

squares!-4k.rom 4 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

squares.rom 14 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

star fortress.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sudoku.rom 10 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super space acer.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

terra attack.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tic tac toe.rom 3 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

valentine.rom 13 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

warm fuzzy - quest for salad.rom 11 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

yie ar kung fu.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

zippy race.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

Total 83 file(s); Size: 2003757 Byte(s)

\colecovision sd package\roms\prototype

=========================================================================================

antarctic adventure.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

burgertime.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cabbage patch kids.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dig dug.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

donkey kong.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

escape from the mind master.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fall guy.rom 28 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fireman.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

joust.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

m.a.s.h.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

moon patrol.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

number bumper.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pac-man.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

porky's.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space caverns.rom 20 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

steamroller.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super donkey kong jr.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super donkey kong.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

video hustler.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

yolk's on you.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

Total 20 file(s); Size: 442368 Byte(s)

\colecovision sd package\roms\released

========================================================================================

2010 - the graphic action game.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

alcazar - the forgotten fortress.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

alphabet zoo.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

amazing bumpman.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

antarctic adventure.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

aquattack.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

artillery duel.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bc's quest for tires ii - grog's revenge.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

bc's quest for tires.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

beamrider.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

blockade runner.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

boulder dash.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

brain strainers.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

buck rogers - planet of zoom.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

burgertime.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cabbage patch kids - adventure in the park.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cabbage patch kids picture show.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

campaign '84.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

carnival.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

choplifter.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

chuck norris - super kicks.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

congo bongo.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmic avenger.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

cosmic crisis.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dam busters.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dance fantasy.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

decathlon.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

defender.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

donkey kong jr.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

donkey kong.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dr. seuss's fix-up the mix-up puzzler.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

dragonfire.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

evolution.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

facemaker.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fathom.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

flipper slipper.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fortune builder.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

fraction fever.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frantic freddy.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frenzy!.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frogger ii - threedeep!.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

frogger.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

from out of the jungle.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

galaxian.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gateway to asphai.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gorf.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gust buster.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

gyruss.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

h.e.r.o.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

heist.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

illusions.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

its only rock 'n' roll.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

james bond 007.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

juke box.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jumpman junior.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

jungle hunt.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

ken uston's blackjack-poker.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

keystone kapers.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

lady bug.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

learning with leeper.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

linking logic.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

logic levels.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

looping.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

memory manor.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

meteoric shower.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

miner 2049.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

monkey academy.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

montezuma's revenge.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

moonsweeper.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

motocross racer.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mountain king.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mouse trap.rom 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mr do!.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

mr do's castle.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

nova blast.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

oils well.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

one on one basketball.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pepper ii.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pitfall ii - lost caverns.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

pitfall.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

popeye.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

q-bert ii.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

q-bert.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

quest quintana roo.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

river raid.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

robin hood.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

roc 'n rope.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

rock 'n' bolt.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

rolloverture.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sammy lightfoot.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sector alpha.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sewer sam.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

sir lancelot.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

skiing.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

smurf - rescue in gargamel's castle.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

smurf paint 'n play workshop.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space fury.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

space panic.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

spectron.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

spy hunter.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

squish 'em sam.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

star wars - the arcade game.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

strike it!.rom 10 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

subroc.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super cobra.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super cross force.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super sketch.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tank wars.rom 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tapper.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tarzan.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

telly turtle.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

threshold.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

time pilot.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tomarc the barbarian.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tournament tennis.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

tutankham.rom 12 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

up n down.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

venture.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

wing war.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

wizard of id's wizmath.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

word feud.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

zaxxon.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

zenji.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

Total 123 file(s); Size: 2226176 Byte(s)

\colecovision sd package\roms\rollerball controller

=====================================================================================================

centipede.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

omega race.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

slither.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

victory.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

war games.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

war room.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

Total 6 file(s); Size: 131072 Byte(s)

\colecovision sd package\roms\super action controller

=======================================================================================================

frontline.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

star trek - strategic operations simulator.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super action baseball.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super action boxing - rockey.rom 24 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super action football.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super action soccer.rom 32 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

Total 6 file(s); Size: 172032 Byte(s)

\colecovision sd package\roms\testing

=======================================================================================

gamma test utility.rom 15 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

noise generator.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

super action controller test.rom 16 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

test cartridge.rom 8 KB 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM a

Total 4 file(s); Size: 48128 Byte(s)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Total 13 folder(s); 712 file(s)

Total files size: 10 MB; 10354 KB; 10602681 Bytes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1

Wow... what impresses me from that list is how many ColecoVision demos and homebrews I have never heard of, let alone played...

What a shame that I didn't hear of some of these before this discussion. I don't really know what to make of that :|

the.golden.ax,

When was that package purchased? I put in an order on Saturday, to confirm the changes in the package, after he changed the package listing on the site to no longer list any ROMs. He has yet to send the package or even respond to e-mails about it.

Edit: I originally wrote 'Friday' instead of 'Saturday'

the.golden.ax,

When was that package purchased? I put in an order on Saturday, to confirm the changes in the package, after he changed the package listing on the site to no longer list any ROMs. He has yet to send the package or even respond to e-mails about it.

Friday / Friday

the.golden.ax,

Sounding like it was just a scam from the start.

the.golden.ax,

Sounding like it was just a scam from the start.

Ax already proved the guy was sending a package out to people. His lack of response to me could be for a couple of reasons.

- It's the weekend and he's not hanging around his computer

- He's not sure what to distribute anymore

I'll give him until Tuesday and then file a claim with Paypal.

I think with homebrew carts you're selling to a tiny niche market that likes to own the physical cart, box and manual because they are collectors. Somebody who just wants the ROMs probably just wants to check out a bunch of games and wasnt likely to buy the whole homebrew package. Thats where music seems to be heading too. David Byrne described a system where the basic album is free as an MP3 with more fancy packaged versions available for serious fans. That being said its not cool that he didnt ask people before selling their work.

Friday, I've got this reply from the guy in question when I've asked for a talk.

I do not have to write you a detailed explanation at this time but I

will Monday.

I have removed the items authors have requested so please know that I am

not trying to anger anyone.

So he should reply today with "detailed explanation".

... and regarding the list of rom files, after a closer look, I remember the demo pacman collection was available on opcodegames web site, I kinda remember a demo of Cye too, so I think almost all of our (programmers) rom files mentioned in the list are just unfinished or demo versions of the finished products... rom files we (programmers) released ourself... so nothing to be so upset about it. It's the other rom files like Fireman and Mario Bros 128K that I don't think was ever available for download... it can be anything like rom dumping or rom files sent to beta-testers, I don't know and don't accuse anyone.

But yes, making and selling a cd-rom of them... I want to know what is the explanation.

Edited by newcoleco