IGNORED

Game reviews sometime soon

TheAtarianGuy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I apologize for my lack of ability to upload any reviews for the last few months. But being a middle schooler, I've realized I don't have as much time as I used to. Either way, I just wanted to try and get a review on before the end of the year, so I finally threw this review together that I started back in September but was too busy to finish. I want to close with a Happy Holidays!

• 3 months later...

I took the liberty to watch one or two of your videos. You're pretty young, which I find awesome. Not too many people at your age are interested in 30 year old hardware :-).

I have my reasons for collecting older hardware like this. One would be availability of games. Most are really easy to come by for dirt cheap. Another one would be how mysterious the world of Atari 2600 is considering all the prototypes and rare games made by smaller 1-2 person companies. My last reason would be the adventure created while going through dusty old flea markets and digging through junk piles at yard sales to find that one R5 game. I even have a guy at my local flea market that calls me first when he gets something Atari.