IGNORED

Using Ebay Only As a Final Resort

gamme

That's the way I am with cats and dogs. I have to be careful when buying any used plush dolls that may have been around pets. Even in a pet house. My parents own a husky and she sheds like crazy. I'm always having to scrub myself after going to their house, even if I don't get near the dog.

Phil

Oh wow you're so talented at ending a discussion...why not scrub your ego and lower your ebay prices or else stay on the downlow here on AtariAge b/c you pretty much represent the overpriced shit that 90% of the buyers here hate....ROFL start shit at a penny or stop posting you pig.

• Like 1

That's the way I am with cats and dogs. I have to be careful when buying any used plush dolls that may have been around pets. Even in a pet house. My parents own a husky and she sheds like crazy. I'm always having to scrub myself after going to their house, even if I don't get near the dog.

Phil

Oh wow you're so talented at ending a discussion...why not scrub your ego and lower your ebay prices or else stay on the downlow here on AtariAge b/c you pretty much represent the overpriced shit that 90% of the buyers here hate....ROFL start shit at a penny or stop posting you pig.

Ahh, the dicks surface. You're just a crybaby because I have 3 extra Bump n Jumps and you can't find one for your penny.

Edited by Philflound

Congratulations on getting yourself banned.

..Al

• Like 5

Yeah, I was about to suggest just that. He lost it... or maybe he never had it.

Well, when you have somebody who claimed to be a 16-year-old boy who lied about being a volunteer in Haiti to impress a girl, and then lied about being a volunteer firefighter (in the same thread), and then claimed to be a grandmother of four a few months later, it really makes you wonder.

Whatever the truth is, I'm glad he's gone.

I never have ill will towards anyone on here. At least not until they start in for no apparent reason. I've been on here quite awhile and put a lot of effort into the video game collecting community with posts and working on the giant list photo site. I always welcome input and criticism but getting personally attacked I draw the line.

BTW, thanks Al for the games I ordered. I don't know if I'll ever get to play Adventure II since I don't think my 5200 works, but the other 2 2600 games I got I'm gonna have some fun.

Phil

• Like 1