IGNORED

at CGE2K10

Hi,

We are on the 6th floor of the Tropiocana with a (not) beautiful view of the airport and the roof of the convention center below with spotlights shining into our windows at night. Unlike Michigan, wifi costs $13 per day. I can't get a signal in our room anyway. The inside of the room is nice though - huge bed with lots of pillows, 4 foot LCD TV (we may turn it on tonight if we can't find a show we like). Got a good Verizon cellphone signal so I can post this from my BlackBerry.

Anyone else here?

The TV is a dream come true as are the pillows. If you're a mom that hasn't slept in a real bed in over a year the bed is a blissfully ducky experience. :lust: :love: :lust:

If you have a toddler that is obsessed with Airplanes, Cars, and The Weather Channel - it's a suite from heaven or I should say it's the "Tall Airplane Tower Apartment Office". :ponder: :D

If you're an adorable toddler who can con just about anythingf rom anyone and chrams teh pants off a host of a restaurant schmoozes a free comped italian lunch/dinner because "oooh spaghetti and pizza wow mommy I love it" as well as 2 free childrens movies from teh wonderful desk staff, has all her lesson books and index cards and letters and numbers, has a full refrigerator of toddler fare like chicken tenders, pizza, mashed potatoes, meatloaf, mac and cheese, and milk, a full dry goods pantry with bags fo snacks from stewardesses (from southwest who have the kickest onboard snacks ever) because "shes just such the cutest thing, and here is a little something to hold her for the week for snacks for later because we had extra" - it's beyond a paradise oasis.

ps - we are now Pimping up bacio pasta & vino for their generosity and will be maybe sampling their fare sometime today lunch or dinner :ponder:

Someone please go around and take lots of pics and video of them all for me - it woudl mean a lot. Bean's been asleep for the night and I am very sad to be missing out!!!

I was/am always rough and tumble, and between bikers, garage, and a bunch of very unique females I know find that crowd amazing and kick ass. They are fierce, crazy, passionate, sexy, firey, tough go for it women and i respect love and admire that.

I'm very serious.

I see what you mean about the rollergirls! Wow.

still in vegas

in the trop on 9th floor facing mgm

the hotel actually screwed up the reservations made in feb: we had a island tower and they wanted to us

in the garden towers. we fought and ended up on the 4th floor suite(which was the section is currently

be remodeled) then on sunday we moved to where I'm at now. and we just got the free wifi (before it would have been

12.99 a day to use)will be returning to reality late tues(or early weds if the storms in chicago isn't bad)

• Like 1