IGNORED

Wow, look at this lot of boxed 2600 games (ATARIPITBULL's Stuff)

Hopes these are just dupes and the old pitbull isn't leaving the scene. :sad:

The wording of the first two sentences has me thinking that these aren't his dupes:

"I AM SELLING MY ENTIRE ATARI 2600 C0LLECTION IN ONE BIG PACKAGE DEAL !!! IT HAS TAKEN ME 10 YEARS TO GET MY COLLECTION THIS BIG AND WHAT PICTURES YOU SEE HERE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO EVERYTHING YOU WILL BE RECEIVING!!!!"

Here's a nice looking lot, tons of treasures in there. Too bad I don't have an extra $18,500 laying around.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2305062102711?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230506210271&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

18,500 / 501 boxed games = 36.92 each and we have not taken into account shipping yet

At the bottom it says shipping is free in the United States.

12,500/ 501 =24.95 per game

Thats right guys I am selling my entire atari 2600 collection and yes shipping is for free in the US only. now as far as trying to figure out my selling price, i just received an offer of $1400 for just 6 of those 501 boxed games and those she wanted weren't even the rare ones.

:ponder: :cool: :cool:

Plus Ebay does not allow me enough pictures to show you all the other stuff you don't see like all the after market games that you will get and games that come with controllers like the Tron pack with both games, Cosmic Commander, the Joyboard MIB with mogual maniac 2600 game, both blue and silver Atari 2600 club member jackets and so forth.

:ponder: :ponder: ;)

After all is said and done I think it will cost me well over $500 to ship all this stuff to the winner.

Thats right guys I am selling my entire atari 2600 collection and yes shipping is for free in the US only. now as far as trying to figure out my selling price, i just received an offer of $1400 for just 6 of those 501 boxed games and those she wanted weren't even the rare ones.

:ponder: :cool: :cool:

Let me guess Schoolbus Anna?

If you are serious I wish you good luck. I think the price isn't really that bad at all, probably could part it out for twice that much. But at that price it's gonna take someone with deep pockets to bite. I could see someone like JC hitting that BIN if all that promotional type stuff is really included also. A great lot, I think it would have been cool to see a $1 opening no reserve auction, would of been crazy exciting!

WOW I guess it was still a bad time to put my entire collection up for sale ! I guess there are not many people who can afford to pay this kind of money and others think I'm going to give it to them for next to nothing.

I guess I'll be keeping it and have to buy my boat next year.

:roll: :sad: :sad:

WOW I guess it was still a bad time to put my entire collection up for sale ! I guess there are not many people who can afford to pay this kind of money and others think I'm going to give it to them for next to nothing.

I guess I'll be keeping it and have to buy my boat next year.

:roll: :sad: :sad:

The boxes look great! If you have the time to sell off piece by piece you probably could get quite a bit in return. The problem that you have is most people who are serious enough collectors to spend a lot of money already have many of these titles. They don't want to pay $12k-18k for a ton of duplicates. The price is too high for a reseller to turn around and resell these so your only shot is with a new collector with deep pockets.

If you aren't in a hurry you could list it fixed price for 30 days and just relist it every 30 days until it sells. Set a buy it now at $18k-$20k with best offer. 30 day fixed priced listings aren't real expensive. For me it cost 5 cents but I believe it is a bit more if you don't have a store.

Yeah I know there are a lot of common games mixed in there but people don't think about the fact that they are in great shape if not new and sealed, the shipping price I paid to have them sent to my house and the shipping price of all this stuff was coming out of the winning bid so I was going to be losing money anyway but i'm not just going to give my whole collection away for less then half of what its worth and don't forget you were also going to be getting other atari related items that were not in the picture, not just the 501 boxed games.

Well since the collection did not sell, I guess the next step will be to break this big mutha fuka up and sell it in pieces.

:ponder: :ponder: :)

It seems to me (and this is probably obvious), that if you posted more pics of the rare/oddball/extra stuff, you'd get a lot more interest. I know you said ebay doesn't allow over so many photos, but there certainly must be another way to do it? I know they used to allow external links to photos... don't know if they do now. Anyway... or, like you said, split it up. I sure wouldn't let it all go for just peanuts though.