IGNORED

Halo 2600 Pre-Order

Albert

Hey I got my cartridge today and it wont work. I just get a black screen. I have one of the 6 switchers and it will play my pther games, Space Invader, Defender, Missle Command, Pac Man etc.

Make sure you have the cartridge fully inserted into the system. The carts are all tested before they are sent out. If it doesn't work I'd be glad to exchange it for another, just send me a PM.

..Al

That is very sad, I have no words..

..Al

You can rest easy due to the fact today I submitted my final counter offer to the buyer and refused to even read the counter offer she sent to that, which means very soon I will know for certain if I am moving or not. She either accepts or doesn't. Either way, the unpacking of my stuff is going to be happening very soon and as soon as I come across a 2600 I plan on diving into Halo 2600 the way Atari God intended people to...on the real hardware using an official joystick. :thumbsup: :cool:

I got my copy a day ago and yesterday I dug out my 4 switch to play a bit. The video looked awful, much worse than my perfect looking 2600 games, so I fired it up on my Colecovision Atari expansion module and it looks perfect. Odd. Great game!

I fired it up last night. Works great. Still haven't made it to the boss.

{spoiler alert} Looks like you can use a bug to get to the boss right away...

Wild! I tried it out, and yep, that video's accurate. A little tricky to do, but I got it on the third try or so.

Nice little quirk.

--Will

My copy came today. Thanks for the fast shipping, Al! Unfortunately I am among the group of poor saps that can't access our consoles to play it right now..., but the new label looks GREAT! I actually can't make up my mind if I like the one from CGE or this one better. They're both equally awesome. Thanks for the cool magnets and button too! :D

I am never leaving home again.

Can you guys please stop doing all the really fun and cool stuff when I'm away?

Damn you all! I may be at the bottom of the waiting list, but at least I am on the waiting list... but I am not a patient man.