IGNORED

Halo 2600 Pre-Order

Albert

I'm actually surprised we haven't seen one (either version) on Ebay yet.

That will change tonight. I'm putting my used version (I ordered two) up tonight for a three day auction.

You know, that's kind of a sucky thing to do. There's a waiting list for people who want to buy it new and you've eventually purchased an extra that someone else should have had the opportunity to order and intent to sell it for a profit. Now, if you intend to sell it for less than $20 than ok, but to buy two just so you can sell one isn't cool. It's like ticket scalping or profiteering.

You know, that's kind of a sucky thing to do. There's a waiting list for people who want to buy it new and you've eventually purchased an extra that someone else should have had the opportunity to order and intent to sell it for a profit. Now, if you intend to sell it for less than $20 than ok, but to buy two just so you can sell one isn't cool. It's like ticket scalping or profiteering.

I don't give a rat's a** what you think IS or IS NOT sucky, newbie. I purchased my carts before anyone knew Al was going to postpone orders and put people on a waiting list. So what are you saying? You think you should have say over many copies anyone can buy from AtariAge? You make that decision? F U. People are starting to piss me off around here with their knee jerk reactions and trying to read into things INCORRECTLY.

1. It's evidently, not eventually.

2. I or anyone else can buy as many copies of a game as we want to from here.

3. YOU do not dictate how much anyone can sell anything for around here.

4. I had planned on keeping both copies, and only made the decision to sell today.

5. I'm starting the bid off at $20 to make the game available immediately to anyone who doesn't want to wait. That's a good thing.

You're a joke.

To everyone else, sorry about the rant. People are having crazy reactions to this game not being available and I've been stuck in a defensive position and trying to be polite, but this is ludicrous. By the way jacka** I just got back from the post office where I just mailed Al 20+ carts for him to use for your freaking copy of HALO. Have a nice day.

Ok, that's enough. I will let Al handle any further Thoughts/Action/Consequences but if you can't stop fighting please stop looking at the thread and replying. It would be a shame to have to delete posts or lock it. So many people worked very hard and put a lot of time into the game for there to be such disrespect. Please can we just enjoy it and have that common ground.

Thank you.

I don't give a rat's a** what you think IS or IS NOT sucky, newbie. I purchased my carts before anyone knew Al was going to postpone orders and put people on a waiting list. So what are you saying? You think you should have say over many copies anyone can buy from AtariAge? You make that decision? F U. People are starting to piss me off around here with their knee jerk reactions and trying to read into things INCORRECTLY.

1. It's evidently, not eventually.

3. YOU do not dictate how much anyone can sell anything for around here.

4. I had planned on keeping both copies, and only made the decision to sell today.

5. I'm starting the bid off at $20 to make the game available immediately to anyone who doesn't want to wait. That's a good thing.

You're a joke.

To everyone else, sorry about the rant. People are having crazy reactions to this game not being available and I've been stuck in a defensive position and trying to be polite, but this is ludicrous. By the way jacka** I just got back from the post office where I just mailed Al 20+ carts for him to use for your freaking copy of HALO. Have a nice day.

You could have chosen to respond more tactfully or not at all, but instead you decided to lash out with name calling and insults. I've just removed your ability to participate in this thread, and if you do post a link to your auction I will remove it.

..Al

• Like 1

I don't get it, it seems pretty up front and factual to me. He included other stuff, and is open about where it came from and how someone can get their own just by waiting. Actually it comes across as a nice plug for AA to me. Personally I don't get the buy it to sell it, but I'd sell just about anything for the right price. (That is why I don't have my vectrex with 3d imager, and light pen, and games anymore)

Wow I haven't caught to speed on this thread in a few days...... I wished I had the money to buy just one copy to play.....but unfortunately I am going to have to take the free way out by using the bin released free in my harmony cart. Let alone be able to buy and try to capitalize on someone else's hard work. I recently made a post as to why I had to bail out on a few transactions I was involved because of money constraints, and the situation hasn't gotten better as of yet, unfortunately its not a seller's market out there and stuff is being sold real cheap otherwise I would start listing stuff for sale.

I don't give a rat's a** what you think IS or IS NOT sucky, newbie.

** Facepalm **

Are we really going to start this kind of thing on AA? Your join date and post count have NOTHING to do with the quality or content of your posts. They certainly have nothing to do with the validity of opinions, especially when those opinions are shared by pretty much everyone here.

Tempest

Isn't Al the only one who can dictate what happens at AtariAge....?

I bought 2 copies , so I myself could have 2 copies...And we can play them at the Michigan gaming connection next weekend!!!!

Not to resell for a profit.....

icon_thumbsdown.gificon_mrgreen.gif to profiteering

I figured that a cart would pop up on ebay eventuality.

its just a shame that people try to sell it for more than they paid for it.

I would still like to get the CGE version but I am not going to pay more than what they were selling them for.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

Q: I live close enough to come pick the item up in person. What would you sell it for if I could come get it and pay cash? Aug-17-10

A: Hello and thank you for your inquiry. This auction is being held as a way to help promote the sale of this cart on Atariage.com, so ending the auction early would defeat that purpose. To answer your question, I will offer local pickup which will save you the extra $5 on shipping. For those not bidding, please go to Atariage.com and sign up on the waiting list for a brand new version of the game. Thanks again!

So... when can I order?

Send me an email to sales@atariage.com and I'll add you to the waiting list. I did send emails to over half the people on the waiting list last week, although not everyone responded that they wanted a cart. :ponder: Next week I'll be able to offer more up for sale.

..Al